Author
Mister Krol
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 29, 2024 8:56 pm
Mistress Sacred - Pegged Used and Enslaved

screenshot
screenshot

When this slave gave Me his whole life, I stripped him of all rights to be anything more, now he is forever locked in a chastity belt, and he knows the terrible consequences of daring to cum through his chastity device while I am fucking him. now he's my toy and workhorse, so when he makes a misguided attempt at free will, I grab my rubber cock and remind him who's in charge!

File Size :956 MB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
Duration :00:08:05

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/68447bbe9c98a/hjuky.mp4
Added: Jan 30, 2024 10:24 am
Leena Sky, Tommy Toscano - Inadequate Slave

screenshot
screenshot

Mistress Leena's boots are filthy, fortunately, she has Tommy Toscano to lick them till they shine. When he's done with the boots, Mistress has a strap-on that needs cleaning too. Once everything is clean, Mistress warms Tommy up with a cane and flogger before checking on his anal training by fucking his ass with her strap-on. Not happy with how his training is progressing, she makes him beg for her to use a larger cock on him and then flogs him until she gets the obedience she deserves. But Tommy's misdeeds continue in his off hours. Mistress Leena catches him jerking off in the shower, which is strictly forbidden. And now he's due for a humiliating ass pounding with her big strap-on as he struggles to keep his footing under the running water.

File Size :204 MB
Duration :00:20:41

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/94db026525f72/vid.mp4
Added: Jan 30, 2024 9:02 pm
Goddess Autumn - My Pussy And Ass Whipped Bitch - Eat Your Own Cum

screenshot
screenshot

Goddess Autumn wants to cum, and has released Her slave from chastity for the first time in weeks as an incentive; if the slave makes Her cum twice, She will grant the pathetic slave an orgasm, which of course She will make him eat. She's locked the slave in the smotherbox to ensure She can obtain maximum pleasure from his face and has absolutely no control whatsoever of his head. She can fuck his face with Her pussy or asshole, lower his face up and down, smother him or even make him serve as Her toilet.
She's locked him, blindfolded, into the smotherbox with his wrists secured to the side. She is wearing a crotchless, black PVC jumpsuit and matching red hat, gloves and heels. She immediately straddles the bench with Her bare, shaved pussy glistening in the light.
She has already cum a couple of times on his face with Her pussy, his face smeared and shining with Her sweet pussy juices. She picks up from where She left off, spreading Her ass wide, She orders the slave:
"Get your fucking tongue up my ass, bitch. TONGUE OUT!"
The slave thrusts his tongue out, punching Her starfish until it gives way and opens, his tongue sinking deep into Her canal, as She pushes back onto his tongue and then releases Her ass cheeks, which flop over this face, burying his tongue and face deep in Her ass. She reaches over to his exposed cock, and taking some silicone lube, She starts to jack his cock when he does a good job eating Her ass:
"That's a good ass bitch, deeper, bitch. That's your home, where a pig like you belongs"
She starts to hump his face with Her ass, sliding it back and pulling it away again, twerking on his tongue. She then orders him to tongue fuck Her pussy, as She's dripping from all the ass. He licks Her sticky pussy, strings of white pussy-cream stick to his nose and tongue as She starts moaning in ectasy.
"Make me cum bitch!"
She starts to fuck his face, rising up higher and higher and slamming Her sopping wet pussy onto his face and tongue, over and over, faster and faster until he starts whining in pain, but She says:
"Shut the fuck up! My pleasure is all the matters"
This quiets him down as She has an orgasm on his face. She turns back around and starts jacking his cock to reward him again, ordering him:
"If you want to cum, get your fucking tongue ALL the way up my asshole. Keep it there, then start to tongue fuck it but DO NOT TAKE YOUR TONGUE OUT OF MY ASSHOLE, OR YOU DON'T CUM, BITCH"
She spread Her cheeks once again and the slave's tongue pushes in, She starts jacking him but is also having another orgasm with his tongue up Her ass, then She orders him back to pussy while still jacking him and has another orgasm. She uncuffs his right hand, telling him:
"You can make yourself cum, bitch. I'm too tired and you don't deserve it anyway, you're just a slave. Now make me cum again"
They both cum explosively, bathed in sweat, She rides his face until it looks like a glazed donut and when he cums, She ruthlessly feeds it to him, making him suck it off of Her fingers and long acrylic nails.
"Eat every fucking drop of your cum. Suck it off my fingers, bitch. This isn't the only cum you're gonna be eating soon"
She says as She leaves.

File Size :704 MB
Duration :00:12:21

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/6e5e342a7ef47/yjytyjyj.mp4
Added: Jan 31, 2024 9:54 am
Amadahy Breaks Her Stripper

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :327 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
Duration :00:22:52

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/f3303008a1456/esfesre.mp4
Added: Jan 31, 2024 4:50 pm
Madam Director and Raquel - Beta Sent for Disciplinary Action

screenshot
screenshot

Macy has dropped her beta off at the Edging Salon for discipline. He has been complaining about his chastity device. His behavior needs correction. Miss Roper scolds the beta and then Madam Director takes the boy over her knee and makes him place his chastity device between her thighs. A few OTK barehand swats and then Miss Roper comes in with the paddle. Madam Director takes the hairbrush to his bottom while the beta is encouraged to cry in Miss Roper's lap. Then Miss Roper starts in with a hand spanking while the beta is told to put his face in Madam Director's cunt and inhale. The wayward beta cries while inhaling. Then the beta is told to stand and is given several hard swats with the heavy paddle. The women inspect the beta's chastity and again scold him for complaining. The beta is given a warning. If the disciplinarians see this beta at the Edging Salon for a punishment again, they will use canes, not paddles and bare hands. If they see him a third time he will be whipped with a single tail. If they see him repeatedly, he will be castrated. Macy returns to reclaim her beta. The disciplinarians show off the marks on her beta's body to her. Macy learns from the disciplinarians how to keep her beta male in line at home with a tool as simple as her hairbrush. Macy and her beta head home and Madam Director and Miss Roper prepare for their next disciplinary client.

File Size :160 MB
Duration :00:13:21

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/fca55f8a98d76/vid.mp4
Added: Feb 01, 2024 12:14 pm
Mistress Madita - His first Assfuck

screenshot
screenshot

How cute he is lying there. As innocent with his feet behind his head and the gate wide open. His only problem is, in this position he can't really see what's coming.Equipped with a strap-on that is the size of a tree trunk and a mischievous grin on her lips, you can only imagine how much Mistress Madita enjoys penetrating this dirty hole. Like a steam hammer she pushes her tools into the farthest corner of this willing little bastard. And what is the thanks? This filthy piece won't even get a hard-on! What a waste. We are sure that you could do better!

File Size :349 MB
Duration :00:05:03

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/1c746338bcac0/gfhfghtrfh.mp4
Added: Feb 02, 2024 7:39 pm
PEGGING XXXL COCK AT THE POOL

screenshot
screenshot

I am on holiday and I fuck one of my sluts by huuuuge cock, its so big size and my slut take it all to his ass, its so nice time at the swimming pool

File Size :1.52 GB
Duration :00:10:09

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/426ae1a24fabc/dvdsv.mp4
Added: Feb 03, 2024 9:54 am
Feminised and Trained to Take Cock

screenshot
screenshot

Feminised and trained to take cock in both holes. This slut is dressed in pink heels, a tiny thong and his chastity cage while his mistress verbally humiliates him. She has him sucking on her fucking machine until he is gagging and drooling everywhere. She sees and opportunity to spit roast him with the machine and fucks him hard in the ass while he takes cock in his mouth.

File Size :1.35 GB
Duration :00:15:02

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/eb5abe7a929e7/rgregrg.mp4
Added: Feb 04, 2024 5:38 pm
Jessica Pavlova - Contract Negotiations

screenshot
screenshot

When her boss hands her a measly pay rise, Jess goes mad and decides to teach him a lesson. She strips him naked, laughs at his little cock and then pushes a butt plug up his ass! She strips down to her lingerie and he gets a baby boner so she makes him suck her big 8 inch strapon. She then pushes him onto his back and thrusts her girly cock up his tight ass! She fucks him and spanks his ass, calling him a faggot, a whore and a slut as she does so. He gets ruined in several positions before she makes him cum on his own contract and eat it!

File Size :1.12 GB
Duration :00:19:20

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/dcfac8a0fa4c4/contractnegotiationsm.mp4
Added: Feb 05, 2024 4:20 pm
2022.05.23 - Victoria Valente - Anal Inflation

screenshot
screenshot

Lady Valente needs to stretch her slave's ass-hole so that he can take a good hard fucking with her monster sized strap-on cock. A selection of dildos, each increasing in size are used on him, before an inflatable plug is inserted and pumped to excruciatingly high levels of inflation. The slave will take whatever Lady Valente inserts up his anus and he will beg for more!

File Size :354 MB
Duration :00:21:33

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/630b16760f2bf/vid.mp4
Added: Feb 06, 2024 9:44 am
LadyAnnabelle666 - TV PEGGING SHOW 14.11.2022 [1080p]

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :1.13 GB
Duration :00:09:16

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/9ea9ddd73fb02/LadyAnnabelle666_-_TV_PEGGING_SHOW_14.11.2022__1080p_.mp4
Added: Feb 07, 2024 10:48 am
Brodie Pegs Aiden's Perfect Ass on the Stairs with a Fat Mr. Hankey's Dildo

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :111 MB
Duration :00:09:29

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/13e70ac96a841/Brodie_Pegs_Aiden_s_Perfect_Ass_on_the_Stairs_with_a_Fat_Mr..mp4
Added: Feb 07, 2024 5:38 pm
Femdom introduce boyfriend to chastity locking him on a belt

screenshot
screenshot

A week of chastity! Try fucking in a micro chastity cage. A little handjob to make him hard. Then she coats his penis with anesthetic cream and he has to put on a condom to fuck! Back in the cage without cumming for an another week of chastity xD

File Size :1006 MB
Duration :00:23:32

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/2eca96445416e/femdom_introduce_boyfriend_to_chastity_locking_him_on_a_belt.mp4
Added: Feb 08, 2024 10:45 am
Alexa Aimes

screenshot
screenshot

Busty brunette Alexa Aimes is salesman Jack Vegas' boss, and the sultry executive is used to getting everything she wants from her employees. She wants Jack on his knees, servicing her insatiable pussy! After threatening to fire him, Alexa berates the helpless guy, grinding her big ass in his face, making him eat her out and slurp on her pretty toes. She sits on his face, covering him while devouring his hard cock. Then the tattooed bitch mounts his dick, bounces up and down, spits in his face and screams orders until he spurts hot cum onto her belly.

File Size :958 MB
Duration :00:32:31

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/1bc2ddb464e4d/alexaimesandjack1.mp4
Added: Feb 09, 2024 11:02 am
LadyAnnabelle666 - My strapon wrecked his ass

screenshot
screenshot

Little punishment for my slave with a massive cock. My slave is placed on the bench. He's wearing a gas mask and has a collar around his neck. bends over. I use my large black cock to get inside his tiny slutty ass. I fuck him rough. While doing it, he is moaning a lot. Thats a nice fucking.

File Size :970 MB
Duration :00:08:22

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/ad89bcd49531d/5f4666t.mp4