Author
Mister Krol
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 13, 2023 6:19 pm
Brittany Marie - Always Denied

screenshot
screenshot

I look so hot in this tiny little thong bikini and I know you can't help yourself and want to fall into temptation. What will a little edge sesh with Goddess hurt? Oh, well, don't worry about that. Let's just have some fun ;)

File Size :161 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
Duration :00:08:20

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/284934f78a60f/Brittany_Marie_-_Always_Denied.mp4
Added: Dec 13, 2023 9:24 pm
Guineapig for the FUCK Machine There is only one

screenshot
screenshot

There is only one way to test out a Fuck machine and we all know it can get messy.
We really worked up this little Asian bitch good and this is a really hot scene.
Thanks to the slave who added this awesome new toy to my collection I fucking love it.

File Size :489 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
Duration :00:07:59

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/9d9903e18a739/gfhfghh.mp4
Added: Dec 14, 2023 10:16 am
Leda von Thrill - Swallow Two Loads - CEI

screenshot
screenshot

It's a rare treat. Two orgasms, back to back. Isn't it so exciting?

Get a shot glass, my dirty little cum slut. You will fill up that glass with two delicious loads, drinking it all up for me.

Yes, I know how much it turns you on, just to think about eating your cum. So how much more intense will it be to see a load already waiting for you?

My little cum whore. So addicted. Always coming back for more. Because you love how I tease you. How I tempt you. How I control your cock.

File Size :1.25 GB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
Duration :00:22:33

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/7dc0816526cb9/Leda_von_Thrill_-_Swallow_Two_Loads_-_CEI.mp4
Added: Dec 14, 2023 5:29 pm
Mistress Jades - Slut Training

screenshot
screenshot

Mistress Jade teaches her slave what a real dick feels like while his tiny cock is tied up tight unable to get any satisfaction. Her slave needs to know how to really fuck a girl if he every wants to be a man again. Unfortunately for him and his small dick it looks like he will be spending the rest of his life as a bitch for any Mistress to fuck.

File Size :77.4 MB
Resolution :854 x 480 MPEG-4
Duration :00:09:23

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/99378336d40d2/mistress.jades.slut.training.mp4
Added: Dec 14, 2023 10:04 pm
Jazmin-and-Penelope---Remember-to-Flush-him-Ass-Worship 4K

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :909 MB
Resolution :3840 x 2160 MPEG-4
Duration :00:10:51

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/78cfdb656600d/Jazmin-and-Penelope---Remember-to-Flush-him-Ass-Worship4K26855.mp4
Added: Dec 15, 2023 3:59 pm
Miss Frankie Babe - Strap-On Saturday With Lash

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :486 MB
Duration :00:11:00

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/98a92aaefaf7b/dfgtrgtg.mp4
Added: Dec 15, 2023 8:54 pm
Buttdrops For Bedtime

screenshot
screenshot

I still have so much energy even though I should be heading to bed! good thing I know the perfect way to get all my energy out. Facesitting, bouncing, and butt-dropping on my slave's face! I start in my pj shorts and tank top but eventually strip down to my thong then bare ass as I decide having my ass cleaned before bed would be best!

File Size :1.07 GB
Duration :00:12:08

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/75fb5bfb48f78/tyrtyrtDZ.mp4
Added: Dec 17, 2023 9:39 am
Mistress Gaia - Strapon Fuck

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :138 MB
Resolution :960 x 540 MPEG-4
Duration :00:13:06

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/b402e24858b52/Mistress_Gaia_-_Strapon_Fuck.mp4
Added: Dec 17, 2023 3:42 pm
Mistress Sacred - Chastity Cock Whore

screenshot
screenshot

I can fuck his ass as viciously as I want.
He will never know any physical pleasure other than being my used whore.

File Size :669 MB
Duration :00:06:42

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/775c7f474962b/drgvrt.mp4
Added: Dec 17, 2023 9:45 pm
Goddess Nyx - WE WANT BOTH HOLES

screenshot
screenshot

When Goddess Nyx finds out her friend is interested in kink she invites her round to play with her boyfriend. Her boyfriend is made to worship her feet while she talks to her friend and tells her what they are going to do, she will show her pegging. He is flipped onto his back with his legs in the air revealing his locked cock which becomes the topic of conversation before the action begins. Nyx pushes her cock deep into his boy hole and passes a gag to her friend who takes great pleasure in fastening into his mouth, now a large dildo is offered and Nyx suggests that she fucks his mouth with it making him drool while being pounded from behind.

File Size :681 MB
Duration :00:15:26

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/92955c10e1031/Goddess_Nyx_-_WE_WANT_BOTH_HOLES.mp4
Added: Dec 18, 2023 9:19 am
Mistress Terra - PEGGED FOR LOSING

screenshot
screenshot

Mistress Terra is a bit of a pool shark but her latest victim has no idea about this. When she lets him win twice she suggests one last game but with an interesting twist. She suggests that when someone the opponent has to remove an item of clothing - strip pool. Then whoever the black ball gets to do whatever they want to their opponent. After winning twice her victim wastes no time agreeing to the game. He quickly realises the she is a pool shark, ends up naked, loses the game and gets pegged over the pool table.

File Size :163 MB
Duration :00:09:58

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/dacfa69cf9444/frhgrhr.mp4
Added: Dec 18, 2023 8:17 pm
Stellina Obscura, Sean Saber - Insane Milking - Mistress Drains my Prostate and Balls

screenshot
screenshot

Stellina Obscura has got a "different kind of workout" in mind for Sean Saber today-an intense anal workout! Stellina restrains Sean by his wrists and ankles, tears off his clothes, and gets ready to work his asshole deep and hard. Stellina is determined to turn Sean into a mindless cocksucking anal whore who begs for ass-to-mouth and fisting. She subjects him to anal fingering, double anal, ass-to-mouth, skull-fucking, humiliation, crop whipping, strap-on fucking (pegging), prostate milking, and hardcore fisting. Stellina drains his prostate, milking his hard cock for every drop and emptying his balls. She lubes up her fist with his own prostate milk and punch-fucks his hungry hole until he squirts like a girl. After begging to cum, his cock explodes and cum drips down to his gaping ass pussy.

File Size :1.78 GB
Duration :00:52:55

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/cd53e997cc63e/Studio_Freaky_-_2023-05-16_-_Stellina_Obscura__Sean_Saber_-_Insane_Milking_-_Mistress_Drains_my_Prostate_and_Balls.mp4
Added: Dec 20, 2023 4:03 pm
Miss Maddy - It's Only Fair CEI

screenshot
screenshot

Think about a perfect blowjob. That perfect, wet, warm mouth around your cock, licking and sucking and kissing until you're in absolute ecstasy. Do you imagine filling that mouth with cum? Of course you do. There's just nothing hotter than swallowing. So I want you to think about that perfect orgasm, and how tasting it is really just the last step. Tasting your cum just means you're finishing what you started.and what starts with a few sticky fingers might just turn into a new life as a cum guzzling whore for Me.

File Size :1.27 GB
Resolution :3840 x 2160 MPEG-4
Duration :00:07:15

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/592b2a81e9e65/Miss_Maddy_-_It_s_Only_Fair_CEI.mp4
Added: Dec 21, 2023 2:57 pm
Stellina Obscura, Sean Saber - Sissy Gamer Gurl - Femdom Pegging - Deep Fisting

screenshot
screenshot

Stellina Obscura has recently moved in with her boyfriend, Sean Saber. While he spends his weekend gaming with his bros, Stellina is busy making room for her things in his closet. She finds a mysterious box labeled, "Kendra the Slut." In a jealous rage, she demands to know who this slut is and why all of her skanky clothes and sex toys are in HIS closet. Who is this bitch?!

When confronted, Sean embarrassingly admits that the stuff belongs to him. Stellina is taken aback and realizes what he means. Her boyfriend is actually a sissy who loves to dress up and fuck his boi pussy with big dildos. Stellina is not phased by this discovery and tells him that she understands, "Everyone has their secrets." She disappears into the bedroom while Sean continues to play video games.

When she reappears, Sean is in shock at her transformation. She is in full domme attire and strapped with a 13-inch realistic dildo. Now, it's time for Sean to make his transformation into a sissy slut who is ready for sucking and fucking.

Sean strips down and is put into sexy knee-high socks and a garter belt, then slapped with a crop on his nice round ass. Stellina is going to fuck his tight, pink hole and warms up his boi pussy with her fingers. He is made to put on crotchless panties, fake tits, and a lacy bra. She objectifies him by manhandling his tits and grabbing his ass. The final touches to his adorable sissy outfit are a pair of 4-inch pink heels and cotton candy hair.

For the last part of his transformation, Stellina finds his makeup collection in Kendra the Slut's box. She puts makeup on his face, reminding him that he needs to be pretty if he's going to suck her perfect cock.

Sean is now Kendra, and Kendra must suck the little cock she keeps in her secret box. It warms up her throat for Stellina's huge 13-inch cock. She jams her huge dick down Kendra's throat. Kendra's tight boi pussy begins to leak with excitement. Stellina demeans and degrades Kendra's tiny cock. It might as well be a clit, it's so small.

Kendra spreads her legs on the couch and gets her boi pussy fingered and fucked with her secret dildo. Stellina feeds the dirty dildo to Kendra's cock hungry mouth. Her throat is deep and ready for ass-to-mouth. She is made to clean off all the anal juices off the dildo. When her hole is warmed up, Stellina takes her gigantic 13-inch cock and penetrates Kendra's hole. She fucks her sissy long and hard while also stuffing her sissy's mouth so she can be airtight.

Kendra is realizing her dream of being a used anal whore, but she still needs to work harder to get the privilege of taking a cum load. So, she gets on her knees to take it taking cock so deep she moans and screams. Her tits are bouncing and her hair is a mess, but she continues to take Mistress Stellina's cock and push her tight hole to its limit. Mistress sits on the couch and demands that Kendra ride her dick, lowering her hole onto her monstrous cock as deep as possible. Kendra is always ready to obediently suck the huge cock clean with her hungry mouth.

In the final segment of deep fucking, Stellina completely dominates her sissy's hole with her entire fist and forearm. Kendra strokes her tiny dick, which might as well be a clit, until it is milking into her own mouth. After intense, deep fisting, Kendra is finally brought to orgasm.

As Mistress Stellina promises, Kendra must eat every drop of cum. Her sissy blows her load into her own mouth and swallows it all. Mistress Stellina catches the stray beads and pushes it all into Kendra's mouth. No cum goes to waste! This cum-dumpster sissy is left happy and satisfied on the floor, sticky with ass juice, lube, and her own cum.

File Size :1.23 GB
Duration :00:36:32

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/637bf04914448/Studio_Freaky_-_2023-09-12_-_Stellina_Obscura__Sean_Saber_-_Sissy_Gamer_Gurl_-_Femdom_Pegging_-_Deep_Fisting.mp4
Added: Dec 21, 2023 8:30 pm
Little Domme Next Door - Missy Jane - My 1st Pegging Clip

screenshot
screenshot

I start with him bent over fingering his tight hole stretching it out for my cock, also being extra mean with a vibrating tease. His moans are so pleasing while I fuck him. I take him slow, fast, hard and so deep. Thrusting away at his little red spanked ass I'm looking so sexy and you can tell how much I'm enjoying myself.

File Size :740 MB
Duration :00:15:42

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/dac4138a7b05a/Little_Dom_Next_Door_-_My_1st_Pegging_Clip.mp4