Author
Mister Krol
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 11, 2023 4:00 pm
Goddess Alexandra Snow - Teach You a Lesson

screenshot
screenshot

Description: It's so good to see you again. I knew you couldn't resist coming back for one of our "late-night study sessions". You've been having some trouble concentrating in class. I want to fix that today. I'm going to fix that by taking my whip and striking your ass until you beg. Then when I'm tired of your begging, I'm going to fill that mouth with the heel of my boot. Then I'm going to fill your ass with my cock. The only thing you'll be able to think about is how full that asshole of yours is getting. I'm going to teach you a lesson all night long. This lesson, my dear, is mandatory.

Published: Jul 13, 2022

Keywords: Bondage, Corporal Punishment Fantasy, Female Strap-On, FemDom POV, Masturbation Encouragement, Older Woman / Younger Man, Punishment Fantasy, Strap-on POV, Taboo Fantasy, Whipping Fantasy

File Size :651 MB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
Duration :00:11:05

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/8f9b5a7f9af85/Goddess_Alexandra_Snow_-_Teach_You_a_Lesson.mp4
Added: Aug 11, 2023 9:39 pm
Anabelle and Riley - Big Ass Smother Contenting 4K

screenshot
screenshot

Riley always comes prepared with the baby oil. Her slave buys it. But she makes sure to bring it when making content. She wants the best content and wants her ass to look super shiny and sleek. Anabelle is sitting on his face and Riley rubs it in. Anabelle notices that it's the off-brand oil! Are you freaken kidding me!!!! Good for nothing slave can't get anything right. Her and Riley take turns smothering the fuck out of this dweeb. Their big asses over power his stupid little beta face! The girls are probably going to go get drinks after this. Sub funded ( of course. )

File Size :1.15 GB
Resolution :3840 x 2160 MPEG-4
Duration :00:15:01

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/b5747c6f68234/ryfytfyu.mp4
Added: Aug 12, 2023 9:02 am
Domina Elara - I'll Fuck You Only If You Take Cock

screenshot
screenshot

I'm looking for a man to fuck... but not just any man...I want you to be open minded... because if you are open minded, I can fuck you. As a bisexual woman, I want fuck another bisexual person. If you want to fuck me, like really fuck me, like slide your cock into my pussy, I want to expand your sexuality...The good news is I'm not even expecting you to dive right into another man's cock... I have a strap on with me. All you need to do is to try giving this strap on toy in my hand a little lick. That's all. Yea... that's right. I love how open you are, it makes you so much sexier to me. I mean, if you are open to licking my strap on, I trust that you would be good at licking my perfect pussy as I bend over and spread my legs... Now, open your mouth, and let me slide this strap on deeper into your mouth... Yes! That's so so sexy! What if I let you slip your cock into my pussy... as long as you let me use this strap on on your ass? Fair is fair isn't it? Don't you want to feel my tight wet pussy gripping down hard on your hard cock? Then let me use this strap on inside you... to fuck you.And I do, I take my strap on and fuck you nice and deep. And you take every inch for me like such a good boy.After that, I straddle you, and fuck you just as promised...

File Size :1.65 GB
Duration :00:12:03

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/a4669d1bb4eac/Domina_Elara_-_I_ll_Fuck_You_Only_If_You_Take_Cock.mp4
Added: Aug 12, 2023 9:14 am
Governess Elizabeth - Fuck The Failure

screenshot
screenshot

When a Mistress lends her slave out to a friend, the slave's behaviour, good or bad, is a reflection of the lending Mistress. This slave has been a total failure in almost every department, forgetting almost all that he had learnt under Governess Elizabeth's expert wing. His pathetic excuse. that he doesn't want to serve any other Mistress, is just not good enough. Further training, further punishment and yet more anal stretching and fucking is in order for this very sorry failure of a slave.

File Size :1.13 GB
Duration :00:22:27

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/bc7acaade95e9/awfwf.mp4
Added: Aug 12, 2023 9:24 pm
Clear Conscience

screenshot
screenshot

Strong woman dominating a weak guy.
Dominatrix, corporal punishment, facesitting, smothering, wrestling, domination, ballbusting, sissy training

File Size :169 MB
Resolution :720 x 576 Windows Media
Duration :00:30:05

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/7d4809f203ba8/_Lethal_Bitches__clear_conscience.wmv
Added: Aug 13, 2023 9:23 am
Macy - Edge Yourself then Fuck My Calves while you Eat My Ass

screenshot
screenshot

Macy examines and teases her beta's chastity device. She teases the aching beta with her fingers, pantyhose, and incredible ass. The poor beta is swelling inside his chastity cage and increasingly desperate for release. The beta begs Macy to unlock the chastity device. Macy decides to let him out, but this release will not offer much relief for his sexual frustration. Macy makes the slave kiss and worship her ass. Macy is going to let the beta fuck something, but of course not her very special pussy. That's reserved for real men only. Macy decides to let the slave fuck her legs because that is the closest a beta will ever get to pussy. Macy has the beta kneel and worship her ass while fucking her calves. The horny beta fuck's Macy's calves while she just giggles. When she's done watching the beta humiliate himself, she locks him right back up.

File Size :2.40 GB
Duration :00:21:28

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/a54fc92068bd0/bbdsfbs.mp4
Added: Aug 13, 2023 2:23 pm
Kenna James & Ariel X - Boss Bitch

screenshot
screenshot

Kenna James arrives for a 1-on-1 job interview with a prospective employer, Ariel X. This boss doesn't mince words- she needs an employee who can handle her needs... no matter how wild and UNIQUE they are. Kenna's a real go-getter though, and urges Ariel to let her prove herself. She's determined to show Ariel that she'll be a valuable asset to her workforce.

Ariel likes that spirit, and puts Kenna through her paces by having wild, rough sex with her right then and there in the office. First, Ariel has Kenna tie her to her office chair and then slowly edge her. After that, Kenna puts a ball gag in Ariel's mouth and rubs her clit with a vibrator. Still tied to the chair, Ariel squirts all over a large mirror, which has been conveniently placed in front of her so that she can see the entire show. Finally, Kenna ties a strap-on over Ariel's face and has Ariel fuck her pussy with it... up close and personal.

By the end of it, it's clear that Ariel's impressed by Kenna's tenacity and out-of-the-box thinking. If there's anything for certain, it's that Kenna made one heck of an impression. Hopefully, she'll hear back soon!

Scene includes : Blonde, Big Tits, Fingering, Milf, Strap-On, Toys, Squirt, Fetish, Lesbian, Submissive, Face Fucking, Domination, Office, Shaved Pussy, Pussy Eating, Bondage

File Size :1.49 GB
Duration :00:36:06

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/4be66808d1bb7/AdultTime.23.08.11.Kenna.James.Ariel.X.Boss.Bitch.XXX.1080p.mp4
Added: Aug 13, 2023 10:26 pm
Femdom Ballbusting CBT Bondage Ruined Orgasm Cumshot

screenshot
screenshot

I tie my slave to my bondage bench for a ballbusting session. During this he cums! So he is further punished!

File Size :1.04 GB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
Duration :00:24:10

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/5c50ba614077d/1ftfhrt5r.mp4
Added: Aug 14, 2023 9:15 am
Dominating The Giant

screenshot
screenshot

Mistress Baby has brought Pierce Paris in to have her way with him. He shows up smiling and ready for anything she can dish out, or so he thinks. Pierce is tied to the throne of torment that keeps his legs separated and his body is tied tightly as well. Rope is tied around his cock and balls and a 12-pound bowling ball hangs from his package. Mistress Baby torments the hell out of him by pulling on the ball as Pierce sits helplessly. She grabs a replica of his cock, sticks it to the ball, and makes him suck his own cock. The torment continues with flogging, caning, and spanking before she grows bored and moves him into the next grueling position. Next, Pierce is in a standing position with his hands behind his back. Mistress Baby attacks his body with a crop before she blindfolds him so she can toy with him some more. The impact continues along with some cock and ball torment before she hoists him into a brutal suspension. Pierce is coming to terms that he may have bitten off more than he could chew. The last scene is when Mistress Baby is going to finish him off with more impact, spanking, smothering, pegging, fisting, and pouring his cum in his own ass.

File Size :2.08 GB
Duration :00:57:27

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/120ea30cd36e2/thtrhrh.mp4
Added: Aug 14, 2023 3:46 pm
Miss Eve Harper, Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Office Schemes Part 4

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :304 MB
Duration :00:06:02

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/154f4e1342c8d/dgfdfgfg.mp4
Added: Aug 14, 2023 8:35 pm
Facesat by Mistress Sidonia

screenshot
screenshot

Lucky slave Ryan finds himself strapped down and under the total control of the UK's best-known Dominatrix, Sidonia Von Bork. Rubber-clad Mistress Sidonia makes sure Ryan's nose goes right into her ass and demands to be worshipped by her restrained and helpless slaveboy. Ryan's face gets used, crushed and smothered until Sidonia is satisfied that he has done enough to please her. Look out for some excellent fullweight facesitting scenes in this excellent video, packed full of sexy smother and ass worship verbal.

File Size :505 MB
Resolution :1024 x 576 MPEG-4
Duration :00:22:00

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/c66f4d80b963a/sdsdbbd.mp4
Added: Aug 15, 2023 8:09 am
Princess Venus - Teasing The Ass Of The Slave

screenshot
screenshot

In the deepest forrest Princes Venus is playing with the ass of her submissive Slave. With her rubber gloves she like to toch the ass but she also wants her long black rubber cock in the tight hole of her guy

File Size :59.5 MB
Duration :00:02:06

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/95c44a3a0abc8/wesgfreyey.mp4
Added: Aug 15, 2023 8:59 pm
Goddess Sydney - LADIES IN BLACK 2 Part 2

screenshot
screenshot

After fucking slave boy in the ass, Mistress Chanel has him tied up, bound and gagged. She's not happy after discovering that he's been holding out on them. There is more money, and she wants it. After being taunted and teased by Chanel, slave boy finally caves and tells her where the rest of the money is. Even though he was telling the truth and Ellie located the money, Chanel's threat about slave boy getting butt fucked again still comes through. It's Ellie's turn to wear the strap-on. Slave boy gets tied up on top of the spanking bench with a clear path for Ellie to put her big dildo in

File Size :293 MB
Duration :00:15:12

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/e91076227763a/98h9y9.mp4
Added: Aug 16, 2023 9:46 am
XXXBat Mistress Pegging her Boyfriend with the Huge Firehose

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :69.0 MB
Duration :00:06:28

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/238454916e5df/XXXBat_Mistress_Pegging_her_Boyfriend_with_the_Huge_Firehose.mp4
Added: Aug 16, 2023 5:31 pm
Big Ass Dominance - Jenna Starr

screenshot
screenshot

Jenna starts the video by telling you about all the emails she gets each day from losers who want to smell and worship her HUGE ASS. She tells you "I'm going to demonstrate on this piece of trash what I do with my slaves". She looks at her slave and tells him "CRAWL IN HERE YOU LITTLE BITCH!". She looks in the camera at you and says "KISS MY ASS" as her slave crawls behind her to worship her big, superior ass. She calls him a piece of garbage and smiles as he obeys her commands. She tells him to kiss her asshole and he spreads her ass so you can see as he plants loving kisses on her beautiful hole. He worships her ass in multiple positions... then she sits on his face and jerks him off! THIS IS A REALLY HOT ASS WORSHIP CLIP... JENNA IS A VERY DOMINANT GODDESS WHO LOVES THE POWER HER ASS HAS OVER MEN!!

File Size :839 MB
Duration :00:14:19

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/8ecfd27db2212/werewtte.mp4