screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/3e096a8eb71f5/ryutfytryt.mp4
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 08, 2023 5:37 pm
Eriq Dikkerson, Leya Falcon

screenshot
screenshot

Eric's new boss Miss Falcon is mean and ruthless. She has been firing most of his co-workers without any severance pay. She calls Eric into her office and tells him he is a worthless loser. She tells him she knows he can't get a job anywhere else so she knows he will do anything she tells him. She makes him sign over his paycheck to her. when he does it, she smirks at him, knowing what a submissive little bitch he is. She calls him a dicksucker and orders him to suck the heel of her shoe. She makes him worship her feet like a good little bitch and then makes him lick her ass. She laughs at him and tells him he's not a real man. She spits in his face and then plops her BIG ASS onto his face! LOTS OF HOT-ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, AND MORE! LEYA FALCON IS A RUTHLESS BOSS!

File Size :2.52 GB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
Duration :00:35:35

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/bfdbcfbc37d85/65uryurth.mp4
Added: Jun 09, 2023 9:32 pm
Mistress Amanda - Nothing but pain

screenshot
screenshot

The slave has to lay on his belly, totally naked. Only a thin rug is between his body and the cold tile floor, so it's uncomfortable and very cool. A black mask covering his wholehead, but he is not tied at all. Mistress Amanda comes in, wearing her black thigh high boots, black bra and thong and her huge strapon. She sits on his thighs and pushes the strapon into his ass. The slave protest, but Amanda doesn't care.

File Size :389 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
Duration :00:10:25

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/1b6c82001bd44/rdttdtr.mp4
Added: Jun 10, 2023 4:48 pm
Kinky Essex - Mike gets pegged by sexy milf Lisa with the big green Boogeyman Dildo

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :274 MB
Duration :00:13:14

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/c753a5b7033ef/dsvgreg.mp4
Added: Jun 11, 2023 5:24 pm
Kinky Essex - Femdom MILF Lisa pegging Mikes ass with big dildos while he is locked in chastity

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :445 MB
Duration :00:21:26

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/54af24a03db9b/sggfcg.mp4
Added: Jun 11, 2023 9:23 pm
Kinky Essex - Femdom MILF Lisa pegging Mike with huge dildo while locked in chastity

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :259 MB
Duration :00:12:05

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/e0015b063c2e0/vsdgerg.mp4
Added: Jun 12, 2023 10:07 am
Adreena Winters - Derriere Degenerate

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :247 MB
Duration :00:05:35

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/0af04802f046c/shrehreh.mp4
Added: Jun 12, 2023 3:10 pm
German Amateur - Annadevot - also like to live out the other side

screenshot
screenshot

By nature I am submissive, but I also enjoy living out my other side a lot. If I have a man who loves to be dominated, then I enjoy it too. So first to the cross with him and play a little bit on the slave's body before he gets to feel my strap-on in the ass. But of course I also want to have fun and let him lick my freshly shaved pussy first. Then I ride to orgasm on his hard prick and release him with a handjob and he cums violently.

File Size :319 MB
Resolution :720 x 480 MPEG-4
Duration :00:27:10

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/2350a9fef5501/rujjjy.mp4
Added: Jun 12, 2023 9:28 pm
Sado Ladies - Lady Johanna - The Five Basic Rules Part

screenshot
screenshot

Do you know the 5 basic rules? We're not talking about the offside rule in soccer or women's menstrual periods. Road traffic rules also not. As you will surely notice, the entire life apparently consists only of rules and guidelines. There is absolutely no difference in Lady Johanna's studio.

And it is precisely here that rules are particularly important and en**** with great rigor. But how do you get such rules to an apparently quite fatuous slave, there are at least 5, even so hammered in that he does not forget them again? Hammered in! That describes it quite appropriately. And while our Johanna fucks the willing slave in the dirty ass, he is diligently learning his vocabulary. He needs quite a few pushes until he gets everything on the line. But he tries hard. Can you also recite the 5 rules at the end of the video? If not, there is still a drop of oil on the strap on.

File Size :459 MB
Duration :00:06:32

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/cb05dd30d31cb/The-Five-Basic-Rules-Part2-Femdom-Sado-Ladies.mp4
Added: Jun 13, 2023 7:26 am
Amateur Dominatrix Mistress Revenge Pegging Hardcore Part 1

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :1.13 GB
Duration :00:26:16

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/77d2de3948d75/ssgsrg.mp4
Added: Jun 13, 2023 2:09 pm
Zephianna - Humiliated fuck slave has to remain chaste

screenshot
screenshot

"I should take you along and have you suck on my toes while my stud fucks me." My god I love using and humiliating lil cucky!! Turns me the fuck on. cucky does WHATEVER I say, licks what I tell him to lick, gets used sexually while I orgasm over and over, and the only thing he gets is and more chastity! I verbalize how HOT it is and how much it turns me on to belittle and emasculate lil fuck mat, and shove my foot deep in his mouth--suck my toes and make him kiss and smell my feet--this enhanced my orgasms!! I climb on his face and fuck it, both with my hot ass and pussy--making sure he slides his tongue deep into my asshole, as my stud will be fucking it later, and I want it clean! I leave sex slave on my bed with my nasty, smelly sneaker on his face and blue balled!

File Size :1.09 GB
Duration :00:17:53

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/97c2cef320cd6/jytrjjjV.mp4
Added: Jun 13, 2023 8:57 pm
Sweet Femdom - Chained to a Pole and Fucked

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :276 MB
Resolution :960 x 540 MPEG-4
Duration :00:07:36

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/2c4940827c6a7/edtrs45rts.mp4
Added: Jun 14, 2023 11:20 am
Sara Saint - Your Mind Is My Playground I'm Stroking Your Brain With My Words

screenshot
screenshot

Here you are, ready to do your favorite thing. To stroke to me. Go on, put your hand on your cock and feel it start to get harder and harder in your hand as I begin to tease you with my perfect young body. Today I won't forbid you to stroke, in fact, I'm going to encourage you to do the opposite. I want you to goon non-stop to me. I want you to lose your mind. I know you're so surprised that I'm being so kind to you, but don't think about it right now, just enjoy my body and the opportunity I'm giving you to freely stroke to it. Take advantage of my kindness and just allow yourself to goon to my body. Feel your cock getting harder and harder the more I tease you.

Feel that beta dick throbbing in the palm of your hand, it's always extra hard for me. No one else can make you feel this way. No one else can get you this hard. And I'm not surprised by this, my control over you has been growing for some time now, and now it's undeniable. My perfect young body owns your weak beta mind. Don't stop gooning for me. I know you know how, you do it every night. And every night when you stroke you don't want it to stop, you don't want it to end. You just want to lose your mind and lose all track of time as you goon away for hours. I want you to goon to me all night long.

So why don't you goon your whole night away to me. Tonight. Look at my sexy body, it's so hot, so irresistible, it is here to be admired and worshiped. My body is divine. And nothing feels better than being encouraged to stroke to it by me. Nothing feels better than being teased by my perfect body. I want you to goon to me. I'm encouraging it. Aren't you so lucky? Nothing feels better than gooning to me so why not do it all night long? Over and over and over again. I will keep you up and hard all night. I am your goon fuel. I am all you need. You're so hard for me. It feels so good getting lost in this goon hole with me. You are my gooner, you are my puppet, my toy. So don't stop, just stroke to me. Show me how obedient you are. Give all control to me, just let it all go.

Sink deeper, the more you give control over to me the better it feels. You know it, that's why you are here again. You want to feel it over and over again with me. You want to feel my power controlling your mind as you stroke your cock. I am you stroking your brain with my words. My words stimulate your brain as much as my body does. I'm playing with your brain the way I want to. Your mind is my playground. And if I tell you to goon all night to me, then you will, without question or thought. You cannot resist me and it feels so good to obey. It's a privilege for you to worship me all night long. It's a privilege for you to stroke to me, to see my divine body on your screen. Your life would be so dull without me, so boring. You're so grateful for every moment I give to you, so grateful to be able to serve me.

I am the reason you are so addicted to stroking. You can't stop stroking to me. And I want you to keep stroking all night with no distractions, it's only you and me. Just goon. You will be thanking me for every stroke I allow you. Besides, what else do you have to do tonight? Lol. I know you have no better plans, so don't stop. Goon to me all night. You already bought this clip and you love it. So don't stop, buy another and keep gooning to me all night long. You will thank me for all this pleasure. You will thank me for this experience.

File Size :866 MB
Duration :00:13:07

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/0a1229e47dc3b/Humiliation_POV_-_Sara_Saint_-_Your_Mind_Is_My_Playground_I_m_Stroking_Your_Brain_With_My_Words.mp4
Added: Jun 14, 2023 4:06 pm
GODDESS JUREKA DEL MAR - DO YOU FEEL MY COCK PART 2

screenshot
screenshot

Phil was sure he locked the door, he thought he was safe in his room, out of sight, alone with his 30cm dildo.
Phil was dildoing himself when suddenly the door opened: Jureka, the tanned blonde maid, a duster in the hand.
"Mr Phil I was wondering what are you doing ? Are you testing the bed ?"
The bed? not sure? The mattress? why not but the strap-on for sure. Jureka understood that Mr Phil wants to be deeply fucked and she's ready to help him.
Who could guess the maid is as good with a duster as with a strapon? She's screwing furiously Mr Phil, who's moaning with pain and with pleasure.
"Do you enjoy my big cock bitch?"
Of course he does and it is just a the beginning. The 30cm strapon comes in and comes out faster and faster, Jureka is overexcited, she jumps on her slave, the huge dick explodes his fucking ass,
"I'd never met such a slut like you Mr Phil"
Yes Jureka, you can say it, finding slut even more bitch than Phil is rather difficult. After getting screwed like the last whore, Phil must suck the strapon, deep throat, enjoy the taste of your ass.
Strapon,, Asian Goddess, foot fetish, spitting,, tanned feet. MP4 ULTRA HD 4K.

Phil était persuadé d'avoir fermé la porte, Phil pensait être tranquille, confortablement installé dans l'intimité de sa chambre, à l'abri des regards et avec pour seule compagnie un dard de 30 cm dans le cul.
Phil pensait être au secret quand tout à coup la porte - solidement fermée - s'est ouverte : blonde, bronzée, la bouche en cœur, Jureka la femme de ménage se demande ce que fait step-son patron à poil sur le lit un gode planté dans le fion : "vous êtes en train de tester le matelas Monsieur Phil ?"
Le matelas ? je ne sais pas, en revanche, la solidité du gode, ça ne fait plus l'ombre d'un doute. Jureka a compris que step-son tôlier avait une furieuse envie de se faire enculer et c'est sans doute par solidarité qu'elle lui propose de l'enPHILer.
Jureka ne fait pas QUE manier le plumeau, elle est aussi à l'aise - si ce n'est plus - pour déboucher un cul que pour nettoyer l'appart : la petite Thaï est une enculeuse tendance sportive, elle ramone furieusement le patron, des grands coups de bite qui explosent les paroises de Phil qui râle et qui geint.
"Tu la kiffes ma grosse bite salope ?"
Ho que oui et ce n'est que le début ! Le 30 cm enfionne la chienne soumise qui se tortille de plaisir, le gode s'enfonce jusqu'aux couilles, ressort violemment pour mieux replonger dans les cavitéses de cette catin insatiable qui finalement n'a qu'un seul regret, ne pas avoir un deuxième fion pour en prendre le double !
Jureka lime sa pute jusqu'à l'extase, Phil n'est déjà plus sur terre, il est carrément dans la stratosphère, tétanisé par la jouissance. Le gode à peine sorti de step-son cul et enfoncé dans sa gueule de chienne vient le rappeler à la réalité,
"Gorge profonde poufiasse !" Phil a désormais le goût d'un cul (le sien) en bouche, putain un jour, putain toujours...
Gode ceinture,, Déesse asiatique, fétichisme des pieds, crachats,s, pieds bronzés. MP4 ULTRA HD 4K.

File Size :270 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
Duration :00:15:50

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/a023b37f83afc/hvjvbjh.mp4
Added: Jun 14, 2023 10:36 pm
Sadist Queen Misha - Sadistic Queen Misha makes him Her Bike Seat

screenshot
screenshot

Little did we know how popular our retro 70's exercise bike would become when we bought it at an auction years back for $3. It has probably given us our biggest return when it comes to equipment, lol. See all the bike clips by clicking HERE. In this scene Sadistic Queen Misha is taking her turn on the bike with her slaves face under her ass. "Every guy wants to be a girls bike seat" she says as she starts spinning. "An hour of this each day keeps me in great shape" she adds.

Disgusted by his flaccid cock she tells him to start stroking it and as he strokes and she pedals he gets nice and hard and is soon begging to cum. You get some nice upward angles of Misha's sweet little ass. She stops and makes the slave kiss her ass cheeks before resuming to pedal. She gets off the bike and makes him sniff her armpits and then kiss her ass again. She then tells him he will be back in chastity in a few minutes but first she has a surprise for him, she's going to let him cum. She counts him down from 10 and soon he has a big pool of cum on his stomach and crotch. She tells him to clean up the mess and lock himself back in chastity. "I'm out of here" she adds.

File Size :970 MB
Duration :00:07:07

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/00e5c701fea66/asdwqfw.mp4