Author
daemond666
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 10, 2018 8:42 am
In the Middle of the Night
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

00:09:00 | 284 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Brook Haze is fast asleep when she feels the strangest sensation of warm, wetness on her toes. She lifts her head and catches her father licking her feet. She protests, but the father tells her to just go back to sleep. Brooke is lying on her stomach and the dirty old man crouches down behind her, bending her knees to raise her yummy youthful toes to his face. Brooke isn't happy about this, but she doesn't say anything: she just wants this to be over quickly. This guy is going to town like those toes are the best thing he's ever had in his mouth. Looking directly at Brooke's scantily clad ass he can't resist dipping his fingers into her hot little hole. When he can resist no more, the guy pulls out his cock and starts fucking Brooke's smooth, sexy soles. He finally drops his load on those perfect soles and whispers "it's just a dream, go back to sleep" on his way out of the room.

Model: Brooke Haze
Tags: Foot Sniffing, Male/Female Foot Worship, Foot Smelling, POV, Barefoot, Taboo

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/293ec20eac4da/Brooke_Haze_In_the_Middle_of_the_Night_saf_2.mp4
daemond666
Added: Mar 10, 2018 11:38 am
Seduced Into Cum Eating
screenshot screenshot

00:11:27 | 257 Mb | 854x480 | mp4

You want so desperately to eat your own cum, but you always seem to chicken out. If I were there with you, I could shove your own filth in your face.. But since I'm not, I'm going to seduce you into it instead. When your cock is hard, you're malleable and agreeable to whatever I want. You're going to be so aroused as I tease you with my silky pantyhose, long elegant legs, gorgeous feet, and addictive ass... you won't be able to stop yourself from cumming on your own face. I demonstrate how to do this little move so you can't possibly miss. Happy cum eating!

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/abfdd3e93b5bf/Seduced_Into_Cum_Eating.mp4
daemond666
Added: Mar 10, 2018 2:35 pm
AstroDomina - BONDAGE MAYHEM - Part 2

00:14:02 | 826 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

After over powering Mr Angel and his secretary Natalie, Sydney moves them both to the bedroom for some more fun. Natalie is bound and gagged on the bed, ass up in the air, ready to be fucked. Alrik is also bound and gagged and will be made to watch from the door opening as Sydney molests and butt fucks Natalie. Natalie, who we discovered has a dick, is wearing a chastity device and takes Sydney's strap on in the ass like a pro. When Sydney is done butt fucking Natalie, she puts both victims on the bed for some more rope checking, **** and taunting. Now that she was able to take both anal virginity, it's time to take the fun a step or two further. To be continued...

Tags: Pegging, Rope Bondage, Bondage, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Femdom, Gag Talk,

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/95204694ab643/AstroDomina_BONDAGE_MAYHEM__Part_2_saf_2.mp4
daemond666
Added: Mar 10, 2018 2:52 pm
AstroDomina - THE NEIGHBORHOOD CUCKOLD SLUT

00:09:55 | 581 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

When you come home, there's a surprise waiting for you. Your wife Sydney introduces you to your neighbor Miss Snow and her hung husband. You've been a cuckold for a while, and you know your wife loves to fuck other men while you're in chastity. Sydney explains all the things the two of you have been doing, like you either your wife's cream pie after fucking another man. Miss Snow comes up with a few more ideas for the two of you to explore. You'll do anything to keep your wife happy, including paying for her dates. And now that you've seen the neighbor and his big cock, you know for a fact your wife will be over to the neighbor's house to fuck Ms Snow's husband. You'll be allowed to clean their house while she does it. Win/win for everyone! If you're good, you might even be allowed to service the neighbor's husband.

Tags: Cuckold, Humiliation, Asian Goddess, Coerced Bi, Cuckold POV, Double Domination, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Femdom POV

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/5d878b28baf00/AstroDomina_THE_NEIGHBORHOOD_CUCKOLD_SLUT_saf_2.mp4
daemond666
Added: Mar 10, 2018 8:50 pm
TinyChaste - Faux Pussy Fuck Part Two

00:12:40 | 423 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Constance continues my faux fuck lessons by laying me on the bed and pumping the fleshlight over my strap-on dildo. She ends up ripping my fake cock off and continues to tease and humiliate me with a vibrator. By the end, I was drooling cum, when she decides I must wait for an orgasm.

Tags: Chastity, Orgasm Denial, Cock Tease, Female Domination, Femdom, Tease & Denial

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/9453d69afdd57/TinyChaste_Faux_Pussy_Fuck_Part_Two_saf_2.mp4
daemond666
Added: Mar 10, 2018 11:17 pm
Lick Our Armpits Clean Bitch
screenshot screenshot screenshot

00:06:15 | 456 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

It's a hot summer day and Goddess Mia and Princess Lily are on the bed and talking about how badly they are sweating from the heat. Lily tells Mia she has just walked along way to get home and with the humidity is just sticky wet. Lily sniffs her pit and realizes she has a strong smell. She asks Mia to smell her and Mia says the smell is not to bad but in truth the cameraman's eyes were watering. Mia smells herself, then Lily smells her and they agree that yes they stink. What a thrill for any slave to literally be able to lick all the sweat from their owners bodies and today that lucky bitch is you. Lily calls you over and lifts her arm for you to get a close look and smell of her pit. Then the girls expose all four armpits and Lily jokes that you probably wish you had four tongues so you could lick them all at once.

The two ladies look so hot laying on the bed in lingerie and now you are between them licking their armpits. "I did put on some deodorant today" Lily says and then tells you to just lick that up too. They direct you where to lick and how, they want it done just right. Mia is pleased with your enthusiasm, it's clear you are a natural born sub and just want to please beautiful and powerful women. Lily says you will be badly beaten if you don't do it right then Mia suggests that Lily lay on top of her so their armpits are together and you can lick both at once. She warns you not to touch their boobs though, that you are not good enough for. Now as the camera moves around behind the Goddesses you get an amazing shot of Lily's ass and her sweet little anus, winking out from behind her g-string. If you do a good job you might be licking that in time too. Lily again lays on the bed and now they want final service. You are to lick up and down each armpit until you've done all four. They then smell and agree the odor is all gone. you however will be tasting it in your mouth all day. They send you back to your closet and say you had better get a good nights sleep because it's supposed to be hot tomorrow and they plan to have 5 or 6 girlfriends over. You're going to be busy.

Mistress: Princess Lily, Princess Mia

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/ba53ce83eb664/kac-lick-our-armpits-clean-bitch.mp4
daemond666
Added: Mar 11, 2018 8:49 am
You Cum From My Feet

00:15:27 | 631 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Sexy island imp Claire Black feels confident that she can make you cum by only using her feet. She wraps those succulent soles around your tamale and strokes your engorged tool in complete delight. Lucky for you, her enjoyment is your absolute ecstasy. It's a rare thing to find a young lady so beautiful, talented and giving, but you realize that you've got exactly that in this perfect package struggling to extract your seed.

Claire is getting an excellent workout as you are getting worked on. You may feel a little light headed from the experience, but know for sure that you aren't dreaming: Claire is really there and she ain't stopping until you spew your goo for her. She's so hot and she wants your juice on her feet so badly. Don't hold on too long big guy; let this beauty feel your gushing stream on her sweet soles.

Model: Claire Black
Tags: Footjobs, POV, Latina, Barefoot, Foot Milking

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/ac184c66066dc/Claire_Black_You_Cum_From_My_Feet_saf_2.mp4
daemond666
Added: Mar 11, 2018 10:25 am
Petite Feet Big Black Meat

00:05:39 | 184 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Petite redhead Ginger Babbi can't wait to finally feel a big black cock between the small, pink arches of her dainty size 5 feet. His massive cock is already bulging from inside his pants as Ginger teases him in her bra and panties. She's already wet just thinking about feeling his thick cock on her soft soles. Ginger unbuckles his belt from around his waist and pulls his pants to the floor, revealing the huge package that has been waiting for her. She wraps her tiny, pedicured feet around his hard dick and brings them up and down in long, sweet strokes, loving the contrast of her light, creamy skin against his dark complexion. The naughty little redhead works his girth harder and faster between her soles, gripping the big head of his cock with her cute, painted toes until he explodes his hot load all over her pale, pretty feet.

Model: Ginger Babbi
Tags: Footjobs, Interracial

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/70dfe866df198/Ginger_Babbi_Petite_Feet_Big_Black_Meat_saf_2.mp4
daemond666
Added: Mar 11, 2018 1:32 pm
Lady Estelle Face Fuck
screenshot screenshot screenshot

00:21:39 | 478 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

The Mistress like her victims completely defenseless , therefore an extreme bondage for the slave is now announced. The Slave must wank over the hole procedure his dick to increase his horniness. Then the mistress sit on his face and starts to jerking the painfully hard cock by herself. What awaits the slave and his horrible painfully big balls next? The slave would love to cum and have an orgasm but unfortunately this only orgasm gets the mistress . She shoves him a dildo gag in his mouth and rides with all enjoyment herself to her climax. For the ultra horny slaves remains at the the end only hard slaps to his painful big ball and the dick. Now he knows what a real sex slave victim is!

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/dbe427c87608f/Lady_Estelle_Face_Fuck.mp4
daemond666
Added: Mar 12, 2018 8:39 am
Foot Thing with Stepdad

00:08:16 | 260 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Spoiled little Lola Fae is craving some foot attention. She calls her stepdad and tells him she really needs that foot thing that he does. Pop makes it home late, but he is very attentive to his little girl's needs. Lola is fast asleep with her feet sticking out from under the covers. Big daddy goes straight to work and Lola Fae is soon awake and moaning with pleasure. The petite young girl is overwhelmed with pleasure and she is compelled to touch her hungry little pussy. Lola begs her stepdad to cum on her adorable size six feet and the big guy is more than happy to oblige the request of his little girl.

Model: Lola Fae
Tags: Male/Female Foot Worship, Toe Sucking, Foot Worship, POV, Small Feet, Petite, Barefoot, Taboo

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/ac1ae6b4284d9/Lola_Fae_Foot_Thing_with_Stepdad_saf_2.mp4
daemond666
Added: Mar 12, 2018 1:05 pm
Brown Dirty Boots
screenshot screenshot

00:04:06 | 155 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Follow my leather booted footsteps around my stunning snow covered grounds, while you're naked on your hands and knees! My dirty leather boots, are made for walking through my woods, paddock and gardens, and then all over you! Lick the soles clean, eat the snow, while you smell the leather. It's your early morning physical workout before you return to serve Me.

This is how you begin your morning, filling your lungs with fresh country air, while you stretch your limbs, getting the blood flowing around your body. I do love taking you for a brisk walk, and if you're a very good boy, I may just permit you off your leash, so you can roll through the dirt, leaves and finish with a wash in the snow! Once we're finished, I'll hose you down outside!

Of course, you will have to impress me with a few sit ups, press ups, and a 3 minute plank. With every press up, you may kiss my leather booted toes, hold for three seconds, and back up. I will expect you do repeat this sequence, ten times. Take a 30 second break and repeat!

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/866ec21bb02f5/Brown_Dirty_Boots.mp4
daemond666
Added: Mar 12, 2018 1:22 pm
Ashleigh Hires You to Be Her Pantied, Heel-Sucking Office Sissy
screenshot screenshot

00:04:39 | 100 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

"I'm expanding my Princess Ashleigh Empire and to do so, I need you to quit your job to become my panty-wearing, heel-sucking office sissy. Your place will be under my desk to serve my every whim. Your benefits include being in the presence of a Goddess and being humiliated for my amusement..."

Princess Ashleigh, dominant boss, under desk, panties, foot worship...

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/9e7ddea8b1dcd/ashBOS_saf_2.mp4
daemond666
Added: Mar 12, 2018 5:22 pm
Masked and gloved masturbation
screenshot screenshot

00:08:09 | 188 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Nurse Nomi is wearing her shiny black PVC outfit, boots and face mask combined with yellow surgical gloves. She likes the look and feel of this, the combination of the mask and gloves brings her lots of horny pleasure.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/74819fd135560/Masked_and_gloved_ion_saf_2.mp4
daemond666
Added: Mar 12, 2018 9:02 pm
Private Tutor's Secret

00:11:17 | 396 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Teacher Mia Martinez offers a private tutoring session for a student who has fallen behind. She's concerned about his lack of concentration and focus so she wants to guide him in the right direction. In their afterhours session the student is still unable to concentrate and Mia worries about his slow pace. The real truth is that the student can't concentrate on his studies because he's enthralled with Mia's sweet brown feet.

The young man's lust finally overtakes him and he quietly moves to remove the teacher's shoes. Mia finds it sort of playful, but once the kid begins licking her feet and sucking her toes, she realizes just how special his needs are. Mia has never encountered this situation in her teaching career and isn't sure what to do. But finally seeing the first signs ever of genuine initiative from this young man she's hesitant to stop him and decides to let him work through the problem on his own. When the student whips out a hard cock and begins fucking teachers bare feet, Mia is shocked, but still doesn't interfere with his progress. She's not comfortable with what's happening, but makes no effort to stop it. The student realizes he has the green light and continues sliding his cock between her tightly held feet until he spurts out a load that trails down teacher's slender brown legs.

Model: Mia Martinez
Tags: Male/Female Foot Worship, Toe Sucking, Foot Worship, Foot Smelling, Latina, Barefoot, Taboo, Teacher/Student

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/46b6a1fa4d6ac/Mia_Martinez_Private_Tutors_Secret_saf_2.mp4
daemond666
Added: Mar 13, 2018 6:46 am
Lexa´s Blowjob Bitch

00:05:23 | 158 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Mistress Lexa has her slave on his knees before her and her big black strapon cock. Today she will teach him how to suck cock properly and Mistress will make this little slut her very own little Blowjob Bitch.

Starring: Mistress Lexa
Categories: Dildo Sucking, Strap On

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/2c12590a1c48d/Lexas_Blowjob_Bitch_saf_2.mp4