Title: Taking What's Hers

screenshot
screenshot

screenshot

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:18:21
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 686 MB

Goddess Jane has been expecting a big promotion at work, but is disappointed to learn that her coworker, Stacey, was given it instead. She angrily sets out to get what she deserves, planning to get that sign on bonus one way or another, starting with seducing Stacey’s husband. Watch her kick off her heels and strip down to her bra and panties before whipping out his cock, teasing him with her pretty bare feet. See her give him a steamy footjob, hugging his cock between her soft high arches, stroking it between her feet, foot milking him until he cums all over them. If he wants her to keep quiet about their tryst, he’s going to have to pony up the money for the promotion.

screenshot

Latex_Game_Taking_Whats_Hers.part1.rar

screenshot
Latex_Game_Taking_Whats_Hers.part1.rar
Latex_Game_Taking_Whats_Hers.part2.rar
daemond666
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 17, 2016 3:27 pm
Title: Goddess Selena Turns You into Her Cocksucking Sissy Bitch

screenshot

screenshot

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:11:41
File Size: 255 MB

"The last time you were here I seduced and bullied you into licking up my bull's cumload, like the little puppy bitch you are. Now, you're going to suck dick for me -- on your knees in front of the entire city. First, you're gonna deep throat this practice dildo for me. Then you're gonna suck cock for me for real..."

Goddess Selena, lipstick sissification, cocksucking lesson, sissy slut...

screenshot
dead_link_removed

screenshot
selSKK-1080.rar
daemond666
Added: Feb 04, 2016 8:50 pm
Title: Tessa Teases Your Throbbing Boner

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:02:46
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 59 MB

"I put on this incredible lingerie and let you into my bedroom merely to mock and humiliate you. You're going to get down on your knees, repeat a few humiliating phrases I have prepared for you and then I'm going to send you on a task. That's all you get, because that's all you deserve..."

Princess Tessa, cockteasing, call and response, money princess, assignment..

screenshot
tesWSM-1080_z1.rar

screenshot
tesWSM-1080.rar
daemond666
Added: Feb 09, 2016 2:12 pm
Title: Amateur Stripper

screenshot
screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:15:13
File Size: 902 MB

Tracy watched a guy strip down to his underwear on webcam a few nights ago and has now invited him to her house to go a stage further. The fit guy wants to become a male stripper and she is helping him with some tips. As he strips off though Tracy becomes more and more aroused until her eyes widen like saucers when she sees his massive dick! She instantly wants it and starts wanking and sucking it and telling him how desperate she is to fuck it. Before she gets the chance he gets so horny he shoots his load all over her cleavage!

Tracy Venus
Tags: Amateur, Big Cock, Blowjob, Cock Shock, Cum On Clothes, Female Nudity, MILF

screenshot
amateurstripperhd.part2.rar
amateurstripperhd.part1.rar

screenshot
amateurstripperhd.part1.rar
amateurstripperhd.part2.rar
daemond666
Added: Feb 12, 2016 7:32 am
Title: Tiffani & Becky: Punishment for a Pathetic Pillow-Humping Bitchboy

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:09:15
File Size: 201 MB

"We designed a punishment assignment especially for pathetic losers like you -- who watch Humiliatrix videos and pump your disgusting humpy pillows. Since you like to hump your pillow so much, we're not just gonna rub your face in it. We're gonna make you do something even MORE humiliating, bitch boy..."

Princess Tiffani, Princess Becky, punishment assignment, puppy training, CEI...

screenshot
dead_link_removed

screenshot
tabPUP-1080.rar
daemond666
Added: Feb 12, 2016 10:12 pm
Title: Why Don't You Beg Me For It

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:03:58
File Size: 49 MB

I mean you're already down there on your knees, looking up desperately at Goddess Elle hoping she will let you cum, so you may as well beg for it. Beg for that orgasm you crave, and hope that she has pity on you and let's your sorry ass cum.

screenshot
WhyDontYouBegMeForIt.rar

screenshot
WhyDontYouBegMeForIt.rar
daemond666
Added: Feb 18, 2016 7:44 pm
Title: Bratty feet after running

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:15:07
File Size: 559 MB

While Jack is hanging at his place enjoying quiet moments, this girl just runs in and immediately starts to bother Jack with questions and poking. She puts her feet into his lap and bothers him on and on and Jack feels really helpless. She's so bratty, like a mean little girl poking and bothering without stop, she wants Jack to take of her shoe and smell it to find out whether it smells or not. After a while Jack does what she wants just to get rid of her but that's not the end for her. Now she wants him to smell her feet with her nasty running socks still on! "Oh my god, give me a break! If I smell your socks than will you let me be?!". "Maybe Smile...". He can't just beat her like a little ****....What can he do other than smell those feet? Damn!

Category: SOCK SMELLING
Keywords: Madam Cat, socks, sneakers, smell, sniff, smother, foot smother, footdom, domination, bratt, **** foot, dirty socks, running socks, smelly socks, smelly feet

screenshot
Bratty_feet_after_running.part1.rar
Bratty_feet_after_running.part2.rar

screenshot
Bratty_feet_after_running.part1.rar
Bratty_feet_after_running.part2.rar
daemond666
Added: Feb 18, 2016 10:52 pm
Title: Balls Are Meant To Be Tortured

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:07:22
File Size: 156 MB

Balls are meant to be tortured. I mean they are just hanging there in full view, what else would they before? That's how Lady Edyn feels about slave balls anyways, they are the perfect tool to use when controlling a male. Make him learn that his balls will suffer if he doesn't obey and men usually fall right in line like good little servants.

screenshot
BallsAreMeantToBeTortured.rar

screenshot
BallsAreMeantToBeTortured.rar
daemond666
Added: Mar 01, 2016 10:31 am
Title: Festive Cocky Orgasm!

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:20:08
File Size: 769 MB

There is nothing quite like getting into the festive spirit with my eager to please slave! Adorned in SEXY fishnet bodice, fully fashioned nylon seamed stockings and killer stiletto heels will undoubtedly stir one's muscle between one's thighs. And this movie provides a stunning visual of cock teasing, seasonal frolics for you to feast your eyes over and spurt your HOT juices for me! I love to tease hobson, especially while his wrists are shackled tightly to my leather chair. I've definitely been in the festive spirit, with my decorative Christmas tree full of tinsel and candy canes, glittery red and white candles perch on the mantel above the fire place ready for some piping HOT wax play! Oh yes! Tormenting his muscle with my leather gloved hands, wanking it hard, spitting, slapping and squeezing it, while I sit on the arm of the leather chair, thrusting my juicy breasts into hobson's face. I tease hobson's mouth with my leather gloved hand,
and seduce him with my hypnotic voice, then SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, as I strike his face several times with my leather gloved hand, then WHOLLOP!

Haha, he wasn't expecting that!!!
I grip his head with one hand thrusting his face into my full breasts, and wank his cock hard in the other hand bringing him ever so close to orgasm. Oh I love to hear him beg for release, as I continue to bring him to the edge and STOP! A few more SLAPS with my leather gloved hand, WHOLLOP again, and again!

I fluctuate from being rough with his cock to being ever so gentle, giving light loving strokes, bringing him close to the edge, as though he's on the precipice, ready to explode, plunging deep into the abyss of orgasmic Utopia!

screenshot
dead_link_removed

screenshot
Festive_Cocky_Orgasm.part1.rar
Festive_Cocky_Orgasm.part2.rar
daemond666
Added: Mar 05, 2016 8:33 am
Title: Sniff and Taste My Farts

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:05:45
File Size: 356 MB

Mistress Kandy has a gorgeous, plump ass and she demands that you service it in every way. Licking, kissing and sniffing it is not enough; you must inhale and savor the rank farts that come out of it as well! Kandy unleashes some juicy big ones, so much so that your nostrils will be singed with the smell of sch10t for hours to come! Not only does she fart in your nose, she farts right into your open mouth. You must taste the fart as well, ass bitch!

Mistress: Mistress Kandy

screenshot
kac-sniff-and-taste-my-farts.rar

screenshot
dead_link_removed
daemond666
Added: Mar 07, 2016 9:59 pm
Title: Stroke Your Little Carrot Dick

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:04:19
Resolution: 1248x700
File Size: 50 MB

You looks so nervous sitting in front of Goddess Nikki. Is it because you think she will laugh at your small cock? Well of course she will, but if it's any consolation at least you are pleasing her by amusing her with your tiny manhood.

Download:
StrokeYourLittleCarrotDick.rar
daemond666
Added: Mar 11, 2016 2:16 pm
Title: I Am Slave, Part 2

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:10:47
File Size: 196 MB

The reason this introduction to femdom is only a two part clip is because Katy caught on really fast! Clearly she is a dominant women on the inside, and with Jennifer's help that is now fully exposed on the outside as she is introduced to the cock shocker. I always love the look of glee on a girls face the first time she uses the cock shocker, when she realizes she can deliver instant pain to his cock with just a mere button press. That's all it took and now Katy is hooked, ready to inflict all sorts of pain and punishment on men everywhere. We have filmed a bunch more with her and oh boy does she step up the torture level, but for now enjoy this part 2 of her introduction to femdom!

Download:
IAmSlavePart2.rar
daemond666
Added: Mar 24, 2016 11:03 pm
Title: There's Always Something You Can Do For Me

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:04:38
File Size: 91 MB

Holly may be on her phone, but that doesn't mean her man can't serve her. She loves to be licked while she tweets, so he kneels and buries his face between her ass cheeks.

Download:
TheresAlwaysSomethingYouCanDoForMe.rar
daemond666
Added: Mar 26, 2016 7:31 pm
Title: The Office Seductress Outside!

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:19:06
File Size: 730 MB

Cum outside with me and I'll seduce your mind, and the muscle between your thighs! I love to tease my man with my leather gloved hand, bringing him to an orbiting cum shot. Making him kneel to lick my stiletto heel, is where my slave must be! I cannot help but smile, when I see him servile, acknowledging my every command, it's the aura I project, that makes him soo erect, he will never resist my demands!

Watch my crimson lips, and feel my sexy hips, teasing and tormenting your cock all I want is for you to feel my passion and eroticism so your muscle is as hard as a rock! Cum for me my slave, I want you to feel how intense the spasm from your orgasm becomes, there really is nothing quite like being under my spell while I fulfill your aching desires!

Download:
The_Office_Seductress_Outside.part1.rar
The_Office_Seductress_Outside.part2.rar
daemond666
Added: Apr 12, 2016 9:00 pm
Title: Detention 1

screenshot

screenshot

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:09:24
Resolution: 960x540
File Size: 132 MB

PART 1: When students break the rules, they must expect to be punished. At St Dunstan's there is a sliding scale: starting with detention and ending with expulsion. There are some hopeless cases like Todd however, who seem to make it their life's mission to push the boundaries. Miss Teasdale has had enough and decides to take matters into her own hands.

Download:
detention-1.rar