Author
daemond666
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 02, 2024 7:57 pm
Suzanna Maxwell - Locked and Cocked
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Locktober is upon us and My slave kneels before Me. I cruelly tease him hard before squashing him back into his cold, cruel, metal chastity cage. I throw away the key and set about showing him how his life is going to look moving forward. My huge strap on needs sucking so I push his head all the way down My shaft. I'm going to use his holes and deny him of any pleasure.
I instruct him to sit on My cock and grind onto Me, his pert ass bouncing up and down on My dick. I make him turn to face Me as he rides Me balls deep I stare into his soul and see all of his secrets laid bare.
I drag him off the chair and bend him over the couch, I butt fuck him so deep, pinning his head under My hand this little slut is going to be sore for days and left chaste, frustrated and desperate.

00:18:07 | 1.98 GB | 1280x720 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/f8c7b2e5d2fff/Suzanna_Maxwell_-_Locked_and_Cocked.mp4
daemond666
Added: Jan 03, 2024 3:35 pm
Naomi - I will make you POP with my stinky FEET

You've always had a thing for your best friend little step-sis Naomi. Her feet are perfection and she knows you're into her. She let's you know she'd never date you, but she knows you have a foot fetish and thinks giving you a sneaky footjob is something you both can get away with without her step-bro finding out! Her feet have been crammed in her converse all day without socks so they are nice and ripe! She peels them off showing off her pink stinky soles! She invites you to sniff and worship them as you get raging hard immediately! She rubs over your boxers as you start kissing and licking her soles, soon she pulls off your boxers and grips your rock hard boner with her long toes. Her nails look bare but have a clear sheen over them and she starts working your cock like a jackhammer! She slows it down and grins as she rolls her soft soles over your cocks head. She knows just how to deliver the perfect FJ! She gets you so worked up you surprise her with a huge blast of cum going everywhere!

Starring: Naomi Swann, Jason Ninja

00:10:54 | 1.06 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/5bf7ea82011a1/Bratty_Foot_Girls_-_Naomi_-_I_will_make_you_POP_with_my_stinky_FEET.mp4
daemond666
Added: Jan 03, 2024 5:26 pm
Teacher Friend Grading Papers Footjob
screenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Caught Staring At Teacher Step-Mom And Teacher Friend Grading Papers Footjob
BeschreibungJamie Valentine and Cleo are teacher friends that work at the same school together. Jamie has invited Cleo to her house to help her grade papers. Cleo is happy to help her good friend Jamie burn the midnight oil grading papers. Cleo and Jamie are both in there school attire with heels and nylons. Cleo and Jamie cant help but to dangle there heels off there nylon clad soles especially after a long day at school. Cleo notices something and its Jamie's step-son peeping under the table staring at both there feet. Jamie is so embarrassed and apologizes to Cleo. Cleo being the good friend that she is lets Jamie know its perfectly OK. Jamie can tell Cleo is cooler then she thought and tells Cleo she has a way to get him to go to bed. Jamie tells Cleo that normally what she does is give her step-son a footjob so he goes away and if she would like to help her. Cleo is happy to help and moves with Jamie to the living room. Jamie wraps her nylon clad soles around her sons cock and Cleo joins in. Cleo and Jamie stroke his cock together and stroke his cock till he cums all over Cleo and Jamie's sheer nylon clad soles. Cleo and Jamie cant help but to laugh as they show off there sticky cummy soles and order him to bed.

00:10:24 | 1019 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/2d69338fdc1bb/Bratty_Babes_Own_You_-_Caught_Staring_At_Teacher_Step-Mom_And_Teacher_Friend_Grading_Papers_Footjob.mp4
daemond666
Added: Jan 03, 2024 8:47 pm
petietefeet80 delivers an epic selfworship and footjob performance

Back again for your viewing pleasure is the great @petietefeet80. When I first seen her, I just knew I had to work with her although she was far away from me. For about a year we spoke and I finally had a break to get it done. I was not disappointed! Video starts off with both of us worshiping her feet at the same time, in fact one of the first pics of I seen of her was like this and I was determined to get my turn.
Her soft, soothing, calm, voice was a huge plus! I think this is what got me off more. It was time to finally feel her feet on my cock. It starts off with a crazy position of with her ass in the air on the couch. We then moved to the bed where shes oils me up as well as her soles. Just watching her oil up her own soles make my cock jump for joy! I really had to concentrate not to cum so soon and had to ask her to slow down a couple times. I guess it was a mixture of my excitement and how great she is at foot jobs! Video ends with Petite on all fours, stoking me in reverse until I cum. Trust me, you do not want to miss this one!
I already have a video of Petite paired up with Florida legend vicecityfreak. This one is very explicit and the title is: "petietefeet80 & vicecityfreak steamy footjob scene" Click here to get this one as well!Read

00:18:06 | 1.67 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e0b1dec385cfb/Most_Wanted_Feet_-_petietefeet80_delivers_an_epic_selfworship_and_footjob_performance.mp4
daemond666
Added: Jan 04, 2024 11:09 am
Mrs Sophie - No mercy for his ass

My slave stands no chance when he gets fucked by an amazon like me! his ass will be ripped open! I will throw him around like a little ragdoll and all he can do is take it all in and wait untill its over! Some say have mercy others want it too! what's it going to be for you?

00:07:15 | 443 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/dd06ea425d4a7/Mrs_Sophie_-_No_mercy_for_his_ass.mp4
daemond666
Added: Jan 04, 2024 2:51 pm
Matriarch Ezada Sinn - has a date night with Her hubby

We had a lovely walk in the park, holding hands and enjoying our time together. Now we are at home, and it is time for some intimate time together, as this is a Female-led relationship, and it is Me choosing everything that happens, hubby has no idea if today I want to use him as a human dildo or tease him intensely, it is always My choice. I dressed him in a leather harness and some small leather shorts that I find very exciting. Today, he is allowed only to kiss My body below the knee, but I can touch any part of his body that I want. It appears he is a bit frustrated by this, but I always obtain what I want. I take his dick out and masturbate him on my shoes and make him clean them. Now, with empty balls and understanding his lower position in our partnership, he will worship My entire body.

00:15:13 | 504 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/db2148c89b0bc/Matriarch_Ezada_Sinn_-_has_a_date_night_with_Her_hubby.mp4
daemond666
Added: Jan 04, 2024 5:04 pm
Mrs Sophie - The best fuck he EVER had

It's not everyday a slave gets to be in my presence for a good fuck but when one gets the chance he better make sure he comes prepared. I'm going to rock his world and give him the best fuck of his life. I'm going to fuck him in all different position using his hole and making sure he will always remember this fuck!!

00:09:35 | 545 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/7a16e5e430bd0/Mrs_Sophie_-_The_best_fuck_he_EVER_had.mp4
daemond666
Added: Jan 04, 2024 8:45 pm
Female Worship - Cassie Del Isla and Lawson Jones - #848

00:05:37 | 1.19 GB | 3840x2160 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/8bba30811e79e/Female_Worship_-_Cassie_Del_Isla_and_Lawson_Jones_-_848_4K-_03.mp4
daemond666
Added: Jan 05, 2024 9:41 am
Suzanna Maxwell - Swallow His Load

Hooded and knelt My slave is desperate to release, denied, chaste and tormented for weeks I command him to masturbate for Me.
I am wearing a beautiful black satin shirt, tight pencil skirt and matching stilettos.
I tease and taunt My trembling slave with tales of torment, the things I have done and the things I will do to him. he masturbates profusely, pre cum dribbling out of him, desperate, needy and dripping. Under the pressure of My watchful gaze and talons scratching his skin, he can't quite climax.........
no issue Mr Maxwell had satisfied Me entirely this morning and I always keep a fresh cream pie sample to hand.
I describe My morning fuckfest with My husband in detail before pouring Mr Maxwell's thick cum down My slaves throat so he may taste what it is that made Me happy!!!!!!!!

00:16:22 | 1.81 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/f9f5542bb4c69/Suzanna_Maxwell_-_Swallow_His_Load.mp4
daemond666
Added: Jan 05, 2024 2:47 pm
Cock Stomp with Clear ALDO Mules

COCK STOMP WITH CLEAR ALDO MULESTrampleguy has his junk poking through a hole in the cutting board and I am wearing my CLEAR ALDO MULES. In this custom video I use my HARD SOLES and extra sharp STILETTOS to attack Trampleguy's cock and balls. There are multiple cameras placed around the action so you can see what is happening up close and personal. When I drag my HEELS across his cock, you know that has to hurt!

00:08:17 | 592 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/7ecc4a599f0e3/High_Heel_Trample_By_Ms_Christina_-_Cock_Stomp_with_Clear_ALDO_Mules.mp4
daemond666
Added: Jan 06, 2024 8:51 am
Cock Box and Trample Floor Treatment

The camera scans by the dungeon cage where we see a slave locked away with tram lines and bruises on his legs and ass. The camera moves further into the dungeon where we see that Princess Mia and Goddess Amelia are inflicting punishment on another slave. How generous of them to give their attention to two slaves, one after the other. The slave is locked in the trample floor and his cock and balls secured in the cock box, he looks very vulnerable. Mia starts by stepping on the slaves stomach while Amelia is stepping on his cock and balls. Mia moves forward to step on his cock while Amelia stays on his balls.Through this scene the ladies take turns walking all over him, sitting on his face and kicking his balls and cock, they even twist his nipples and soon the slave is crying out in pain. It's music to the girls ears though and only makes them want to hurt him more. Mia stomps on his cock and stops only to kick his balls. A big ass on his face does a good job muffling the slaves screams. To fuck with his head Amelia bends over and kisses the slaves cock but it's a trick as soon both Mia and Amelia are again slapping and kicking his cock and balls. "Slaves should never feel good for long" Mia says as she starts butt slamming his face and then his chest. Mia stands up and rubs her foot over the slaves cock and is disgusted when she feels pre-cum on it. She gets up and walks to the cage where the other slave has to lick it off.

00:07:03 | 695 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/69f9468a519d0/Club_Stiletto_-_Cock_Box_and_Trample_Floor_Treatment.mp4
daemond666
Added: Jan 08, 2024 8:11 am
Goddess Hazel and Master G - The Joy of Big Butts

Enjoy the magnificent asses of Goddess Hazel and Master G in this clip. As the scene opens they are commenting on how lumpy the bench is. The camera pulls back and we see they are sitting on a slave. They decide to bounce on him to see if that will flatten him out a bit. As they bounce the slave grunts and groans so Hazel decides to quite him up by putting her hands over his nose and mouth. She then decides her big ass would be more effective so she sits on his face.G sits on his thighs and pulls and twists his cock and balls while Hazel lifts her legs so the slave gets all her weight on his face. Oops, Hazel has to fart so she sits up a bit and blows a wet fart into the slaves face causing him to squirm. "I always eat the worst food the night before I face sit a slave" she says, shifting up again and blowing another fart. Meanwhile G goes about her business playing with the slaves cock and balls. She twists his nipple with one hand and slaps his balls with the other. G can't help but comment that the smell is really bad and they admonish the slave for not sucking up the farts with his nostrils like a vacuum cleaner. Finally, they move to sit side saddle on the slave, turning him into a couch and discussing what they might do to him next.

00:06:12 | 838 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/5d89b82994141/Club_Stiletto_-_Goddess_Hazel_and_Master_G_-_The_Joy_of_Big_Butts.mp4
daemond666
Added: Jan 08, 2024 9:35 am
Sablique - Wrestle Beatdown of Tiny Frank

BeschreibungSablique is basically a professional wrestler. And you do NOT want to fuck with a professional wrestler. Especially, if your name is Fun Size Frank. He is no match to a goddess like Sablique. She has long strong legs and will rip your head with them. Little Frank is kind of a hazard. He is so small she can literally squeeze him so tight his head explodes. Little Frank the nerdy freak gets dominated.

00:12:16 | 1.37 GB | 3840x2160 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/71402cb195f81/Brat_Princess_2_-_Sablique_-_Wrestle_Beatdown_of_Tiny_Frank.mp4
daemond666
Added: Jan 08, 2024 1:36 pm
Arcadia Productions - Batman captured by a Dom

Dani the dom takes advantage of a tied up Batman and crushing his moral stance. She rubs his cock in ways he wouldn't imagine possible, stroking it with her pantyhose feet, jerking him, and blowing his hard cock until he cums in her mouth. Dani leaves him to the next intruder only to have him escape and capture her to make his getaway.

00:43:13 | 2.11 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/b5694f03af7ad/Arcadia_Productions_-_Batman_captured_by_a_Dom.mp4
daemond666
Added: Jan 08, 2024 4:37 pm
Evilwoman made hard pegging in latex on a tied toy

Today Evilwoman in her shiny latex will have no mercy fucking her rubber gimp! Deep throat and pegging will be hard and rough! Evilwoman will make sure it will be not pleased for him! Today he will meet her cock from hell!

00:15:11 | 1.29 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/3b46175c5bb49/Fetish_Chateau_Dommes_-_Evilwoman_made_hard_pegging_in_latex_on_a_tied_toy.mp4