Author
daemond666
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 16, 2023 9:09 pm
Foot Goddess Leyla - Clean My Feet
screenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Goddess Leyla is sitting on the couch as she calls her devoted footslave at her feet. Before she allows him to take off her sexy Italian peeptoe slingback high heels she commands him to kiss the sole and the heel of her shoe. Then she wants him to worship her sexy high arched feet licking the soles sucking on her beautiful toes. Goddess Leyla gags and fuck the mouth of her slave with her feet and at the end of this great worship clip she stuffs her foot in his mouth keeping it in there. Then she leans back and enjoys reading a magazine. Nice close ups and POV scenes. German language with English subtitles!

00:07:36 | 353 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/4cfb3b7f6b640/Foot_Goddess_Leyla_-_Clean_My_Feet.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 16, 2023 10:13 pm
Horny Latex Size Queens Get What They Need

Me and Penny are joined by two horny men! One is a muscular, well endowed alpha male and the other is a pathetic cuck with a caged maggot dick! We look seriously hot in our tight latex attire and heeled footwear and little desperate cucky just cant help but touch himself! As punishment we make the little bitch lay beneath the balls of our alpha as we work his cock rock soild with our mouths! Spitting cock infused saliva and precum into his cucky mouth was just the start! As size queens, the excitement got to us too! We just had to feel his girthy BBC inside our pussy's! As he stretched us and ploughed his cock deep and hard, our cucky watched on and burst from his cage! Humiliation ensues as Penny makes a good fuck bench out of him, before our alpha bolts his load inside of my pussy! Like a little hungry lap dog, cucky was on hand to carry out his clean up duties, slurping up the oozing cum as it ran from my throbbing cunt! Me and Penny certainly got what we needed!

00:16:17 | 2.28 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/cd80f0ecdd345/Lady_Onyx_-_Horny_Latex_Size_Queens_Get_What_They_Need.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 17, 2023 7:42 am
Higher The Career Ladder, Tighter Ropes

By John. Made by request This is more than an hour-long bondage clip with Kate Anima. All tying and some untying process is made on-screen. - Good evening, can I come in? - Yes, of course, I'm listening to you Apparently, Kate Anima really wanted to get a new position in the company where she has been working for a very long time. Why would she then brazenly enter the office of the CEO but for a promotion? - I have one deal for you. The fact is that the head position of the department I work became free last week and I would like to take her place. I have been working in the company for a long time and I have a wonderful track record ... - As far as I understand, you want to offer me your candidacy? - Yes, that's exactly what I want Kate didn't see the screen of the boss's laptop, she has no idea what he was doing at the end of the day, she couldn't even think about how much it would cost her, but apparently she was ready for anything in advance. - In fact, I could seriously consider your candidacy for a new position. I want you to come to visit me at the specified address after work, where we could discuss this issue - OK, I'll come. I just want you to know that I really need this position. At the appointed hour, Kate Anima arrived at the appointed address. Her boss was sitting on a chair in the middle of a dark room and wore a mask. He ordered her to sit on her knees and from that moment their job interview began. 1st Part: the tight Asian bondage Clothing: White underwear, a bra, nude sheer pantyhose, mini skirt, white blouse, high heels. Red nail polish on feet and hands. Bondage: Skinny rope. Ballgag. Hair tie. Leg tie. Toe tie. Tight bondage. Onscreen untying. Wrists crossed. Elbows together. 2nd part: The same habit Clothing: White underwear, bra, tan sheer toe to waist pantyhose. Boss unties Anima, she touches the rope marks, she wasnt scared, she told him shes a bondage lover from her very young age. She begs her boss to tie her tighter... Boss says: - Wow! You should tell me earlier. Damn! Ill promote you to be the manager tomorrow, but you have to play with me every day - I wish to be tied tight every day. Master Kate says. Boss gets very excited, he ties her a tighter position, he packs her mouth with another ballgag, ties her legs and feet. He puts her into an extreme arched hogtied. A rope from the ceiling keeps her arched even more. With nose hooked. Her big toes are tied together through pantyhose. Kate isn't able to struggle, she is tied so tight and moans quietly. After a while, the boss starts to untie her... 3rd part: Oiled Pantyhose feet torture Clothing: same as 2nd part The boss ties her arms behind the back, wrists crossed, elbows on sides. He ties her legs and puts her on an incline bench and ties her to it. Kate gets a ring gag into her mouth. Then he adds a lot of oil on her nylon feet and starts caning her soles. Kate is very sensitive to bastinado and he makes hits harder and harder. In the end, the boss was very pleased with her, he decided to leave her in tight bondage so that she would spend some more time in this position, and whispered in her ear before leaving: - Well then, Ill visit you tomorrow in your new office Enjoy!

Starring Kate Anima

01:14:12 | 1.74 GB | 1280x720 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/188ea1d8b0279/Higher_The_Career_Ladder__Tighter_Ropes__Starring_Kate_Anima.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 17, 2023 9:31 am
Sado Ladies - Miss Yuna - 100 Strokes Part 2
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

It has to be an absolute honor in times like these. Fresh oil costs a fortune at the gas station, but nothing is too expensive for the slave for our Miss Yuna. Of course, it is clear to us that there are small differences that affect the oil.
But we also have to be able to point out conditions. And even if it is with a wink. Either way, our little bastard slave can consider himself really lucky here. He can lend a hand on our grandiose Miss Yuna. It's like filling up the tank once at our expense and then Easter and Christmas in one day. But every thing has a catch with us. I think you should have noticed that when you follow us for a while. If you are new, let me tell you: "Every thing with us has a catch for the slaves". Where else would the fun be for our fantastic ladies? In the case of this poor bugger, it's just 100 hits on the back. Ass is such a bad word. Of course, our Miss Yuna is also known for variety. So you can look forward to a handful of torture instruments. But we have to give your slave one thing. He can count, even under pressure.

00:08:06 | 568 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/6c9eeadd84abf/Sado_Ladies_-_Miss_Yuna_-_100_Strokes_Part_2.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 17, 2023 2:37 pm
Mistress Paisley Black - Double Ball Bust

A good ball busting featuring two subs and six gorgeous dominant ladies

00:16:50 | 998 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/46a80bed9f66b/Mistress_Paisley_Black_-_Double_Ball_Bust.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 17, 2023 4:31 pm
Avery's Facesitting Experience - Extended Version

Avery is the kind of girl who really loves to humiliate this loser slave and this was just another perfect exemple! There was no more toilet paper around at the end of the day so it seems like she is blaming her slave for that situation! She is now planning to use her slave to clean her juicy pussy! She makes him take her sneakers off to rub her dirty white socks all over his face and this was just the beginning of his punishment! Avery turns around on the other side to sit on his face and she just takes pleasure to bounce her butt really hard on his face! She smothers his face with her butt and just enjoys his face and hard breathing under her ass! The view is just amazing! Avery is now ready to use her slave as her private toilet paper so she takes her panties off to sit on his face again with her juicy pussy! She makes him stick his tongue out to lick and clean her pussy but his seems like she also wants to fuck his tongue and his face! She just want to make fun at him! She starts to bounce on his tongue and his face again with her pussy and just turns around on the other side to make him sniff and lick her asshole! She spits on his face just to make sure he is having enough spit to perfectly clean her asshole and her juicy pussy! Super Hot Clip Alert! This is for sure one of our best clip ever!

00:11:20 | 1.61 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/b4f02ff0c7730/Dreamgirls_in_Socks_-_Averys_Facesitting_Experience_-_Extended_Version.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 17, 2023 7:33 pm
Ava and Eve - Bikini Slave Services Hot Girls COMPLETE

In this clip Brat Ava explains what a bikini slave is. Basically, it's a slave who funds all bikinis, rubs oil on their skin, fixes their lay out chairs, gives them drinks, massages their feet and whatever else they want. And the whole time the slave has to be in chastity!
The girls are outside tanning. They need oil to be extra tan. So, stupid Fluffy rubs it all over their legs and perfect asses. He fixes their chairs and makes sure they are adjusted just right. He massages their feet and is humiliated. He is beta!

00:27:16 | 2.9 GB | 3840x2160 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/9ca06be3feab4/Brat_Princess_2_-_Ava_and_Eve_-_Bikini_Slave_Services_Hot_Girls_COMPLETE_4K.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 17, 2023 10:02 pm
SINister Desires - You want to keep your job right

My lazy maid Erica has been snooping in all my draws, today she found my strap on! I catch her in the act and am fed up with her sh it. If she is so curious I will show her how its done! Of course she has to return the favor.

00:24:23 | 1.76 GB | 3840x2160 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e795a538e476c/SINister_Desires_-_You_want_to_keep_your_job_right.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 18, 2023 11:21 am
Empress Jennifer - One Mean Girl

Enough is Enough; for those that think My profession as an Executrixx is some kind of game or fetish fantasy, they have another thing coming . One "man" has gone too far and for his sins I have no mercy, It's time to take him out. I have the perfect plan to carry out justice: Empress style. And the pleasure is all Mine. My slave has dedicated his life to My keeping, now I will give him the ultimate test to see just how devoted he really is. With precise instructions, I send him on his mission. HE WILL CARRY IT OUT, with a clean get away. Now go slave and do not fail Me.

00:08:33 | 364 MB | 1280x720 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/0880a7bf827ac/Empress_Jennifer_-_One_Mean_Girl.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 18, 2023 3:47 pm
Kloe And Ken - I Will Break You And Keep Going

Tonight I'm feeling particular destructive. I've a few and I want to break my slaves limits and keep going. I have three pairs of shoes laid out, and some heavy rock music to put me in the mood. I immediately start stomping down on his balls with all me weight and zero remorse. I'm also feeling particularly verbal so I spend the entire clip breaking my slave and talking down to him. Reminding him that I get to do whatever I want, whenever I want. That I don't care if he's in pain, in fact, I enjoy the sound of him suffering beneath me. I switch to my next pair of shoes, wedges of course. And I begin to stomp and march even harder. It's amazing his testicles haven't exploded beneath my powerful feet. His cock and balls begin to bruise and swell, this only excites me more and I aim for the sore spots! Continually talking down to him about how will have to suffer beneath me for the rest of his life and I will never release him. As I switch to an even deadlier pair of wedges, he actually suggest that I wear headphones so I don't hear him complain. This excites me, because he only confirms that I have completely mentally FUCKED. He wants me to stomp even harder, and I will gladly oblige. However I don't want to wear headphones. I want to hear him suffer tonight, and I want him to get better and suffering in silence. I let him know that each noise will only be punished. Shortly into these wedges I really break one of his testicles and screams out in pain. This isn't a ticket to freedom, no I give him a few moments to recover before telling him I'm going to aim for that sore spot. I keep stomping and jumping with all of my weight on his injured testicle. He does his best to muffle his pain, and I get wet with excitement from this. I have my slave right where I want him and I'm going to continue to break him far past his limits. I describe in detail how I will destroy him over and over and he will thank me for it. He agrees and I land a few more full jumps directly to his injury. If he's lucky I'll give a couple nights to recover!

00:34:09 | 4.8 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/88fee09310e29/Kloe_And_Ken_-_I_Will_Break_You_And_Keep_Going.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 19, 2023 8:46 am
Kink Therapy - Super Summer Sizzler

Barbeques and fireworks are overrated!
This isn't how Morgana thought her day was going to go. Dressed to the nines in her patriotic top, Morgana was annoyed by the smoggy haze, parched, and decided to leave her party early.
As luck would have it, her faithful foot friend is also free, and decides to stop by. Feeling a bit shy, he leaves his mask on but that doesn't get in the way of his lively tongue.
Let's just say that male saliva is flowing on the female feet of Morgana today similar to adult beverages from the kegs at the holiday shindigs Smile
Because the Size 10 Sorceress Soles are the Super Summer Sizzler that Foot Connoisseurs everywhere crave!!
You can create your own custom kinky clip with Morgana by emailing us today!

00:08:19 | 714 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/23e48c7a1d130/Kink_Therapy_-_Super_Summer_Sizzler.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 19, 2023 1:00 pm
Natural Born Dommes Megastore - Astarte - Feel My Feet

Crazy tattooed Mistress Astarte always finds excuses, or not, to have me under her cruel feet. When she has her feet on my face, she totally owns me, not just when she dominates me under them, but even if she relaxes! Her feet are always controlling me!
Foot Domination And Humiliation
I was bad and I know it. Astarte also knows that I know it and we both know that I am fucked. She sits over me on a barstool and she dominates me hard under her tattooed feet. She kicks my face, footsmothers me and footgags me while she verbally humiliates me and she makes me worship her feet in the hard way. I try to find excuses and I promise I will be better, but her cruel feet keep their evil task on my face!
Foot Domination And Humiliation GOPRO VERSION
Footstool, Footmassage On Face And Foot Worship
After punishing me under her feet, Astarte wants to relax, with my face underfoot of course, how she likes it. She checks her phone as she massages slowly and hard her soles on my face or just rest them. She commands me to worship her feet, while she ignores me and she keeps massaging them on my face, it can last for hours!

00:07:54 | 343 MB | 1280x720 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/95adad9420b7d/Natural_Born_Dommes_Megastore_-_Astarte_-_Feel_My_Feet.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 19, 2023 2:37 pm
MistressKarino - 2 cruel Dommes play CBT with this slave

Today Dominatrix Dinah and I decided to punish this slave cock and balls! He was not behaving well, so punishment will be corresponding! We will bound him and put many clips and pathetic genitals! Then we will pull and hit them off!

00:10:51 | 479 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/75e60dff9ea7b/MistressKarino_-_2_cruel_Dommes_play_CBT_with_this_slave.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 19, 2023 3:46 pm
Mistress Ezada Sinn - Aquatic foot services

A relaxing day at the Retreat, the weather is lovely, so Madame Caramel, Mistress Ava von Medisin and I chose to spend the afternoon in the pool. The slaves at Our feet, of course, the fact that Our feet are in the water is not an excuse for them to forget their places. They can actually be useful there, massaging and worshiping Our feet; it is a privilege for them to be this close to Us and they are envied by so many other males for living this dream. But, however much the slaves are enjoying their position, they should not forget that they are here only to serve and entertain Us. Not that they could forget, with Us constantly humiliating or hurting them, just because it's so much fun.

00:07:23 | 995 MB | 1280x720 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/f4d3d57d99046/Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Aquatic_foot_services.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 19, 2023 6:05 pm
Damazonia - Lesbian chastity tease

Damazonia and Ruby Alexia are sitting on the couch next to their cuck who's locked in a cage, with his cock locked in chastity. He only can see through the small zipper openings of the hood what is going on next to him....but he surely can see that the two bombshells are teasing him by kissing each other and rubbing the chastity key on their perfect bodies.... reminding him that he will stay locked up for as long as they say.

00:09:57 | 1.4 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/171e5d717ddf8/Damazonia_-_Lesbian_chastity_tease.mp4