Author
daemond666
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 14, 2023 12:01 pm
Pussy play Ayaka Miyazawa and pantyhose sister
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

00:47:45 | 1013 MB | 1280x720 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/64f8f3b702bf7/Pussy_play_Ayaka_Miyazawa_and_pantyhose_sister-_04.mp4
daemond666
Added: Mar 16, 2023 5:29 pm
Veronica - The Psychologist 01 - First Meeting

You came to the sexy psychologist again. Nothing has worked so far to help you fo the foot fetish. The sexy psychologist proposes you an experiment which you agree to. She will do and say things and you just have to look, not touch her or yourself. Beautiful woman talks about her shoes, stockings and feet. She touches her breasts. She unbuttons her blouse and shows you her feet. You can't stand it. You grab your dick and starts masturbate. She tells you to stop but you can't. She is afraid that someone will see it and decides to help you. She tells you to smell her feet and stockings. Shows you how to masturbate. After all she wants to see your cum on her feet. You cum and see how satisfied she is. Oh yeah, you wanted to do it from the first time that you saw her. You're starting to really like the idea of an experiment. You are going to ejaculate looking at her sexy feet multiple times and you are not going to treat yourself to toot fetish but that's your secret.

00:18:51 | 1.86 GB | 3840x2160 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/11c29de132ede/Veronica_-_The_Psychologist_01_-_First_Meeting-_04.mp4
daemond666
Added: Mar 17, 2023 3:57 pm
Madam Jada - Give Me One Minute!
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Madam Jada is pissed off at her slave. She's heard that he's been bragging to other seats about how long he can hold his breath, acting like he's the greatest seat to ever live. Obviously that kind of cockyness in a slave needs to be dealt with so Jada's going to put his boasts to the test, with intense ass smothering! First, Jada stuffs her sweaty, well worn gym socks into the slave's mouth, next she drops her incredible ass down and begins the smothering! It turns out the slave, despite his bragging, can't seem to hold his breath as long as he used to. Within about 30 seconds the scrawny seat begins to flail around beneath Jada, but with his arms wrapped tight in plastic wrap there's nothing he can do to shift the mountain of ass that's settled on his face! Eventually Jada lets the slave breathe, but she's determined to teach this cocky slave a lesson so she starts a timer to track his performance as a seat. Jada demands that all of her seats be able to last at least a minute beneath her, but this slave seems to be having trouble with even that! Its going to be a very long, breathless day beneath Jada for this slave!

00:08:40 | 390 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/2cdca2d5408a4/Give_Me_One_Minute_saf_5.mp4
daemond666
Added: Mar 18, 2023 10:09 am
Oubliette: Mistress Sophia Sahara - For My Amusement
screenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Securely cuffed to the window wreckers this slave is a playground for Mistress Sophia Sahara's amusement. A couple of nipple clamps, a hand full of pegs and a whip will keep Mistress amused! Also spot Miss's stingy little helper!!

00:14:35 | 1.42 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/17a3d81e7eab0/Oubliette_Mistress_Sophia_Sahara_-_For_My_Amusement-_04.mp4
daemond666
Added: Mar 19, 2023 6:41 pm
Think of it as a Low Calorie Egg Salad Lunch

Lady Bellatrix is sitting on the sex bench with her slave laying below her, cuffed in place, so she can grind her stilettos into his flesh. She complains how it's been so hot, plus the AC isn't working, and her legs are so sweaty that it's actually made the leather moist. "It's just so smelly in here" she says adding "and speaking of smelly it's not just these leather boots and my armpits but I really have to fart." She shifts up and lets out a long moist sounding fart. She next sticks the heel of a boot into the slaves face to suck before rubbing the sole over his mouth. She shifts to her side and lets out another fart. The heel goes back into his mouth as she talks about the nasty greasy food she has been eating and then she farts again. Seems she probably should really be emptying her bowels.
Fearing the slave is not getting the full effect of her farts she decides it is time to sit on his bitch face. She slaps him and then slides down so she can face sit him. First she spits in his mouth and then quickly moves to squat over his face to fart. She lets out two rapid farts and the slave groans from the impact of the air on his face and the gas up his nose. The room is really rank now and she says she is going to have to use him as a toilet likely. She asks him what it smells like and he says "Eggs." "Think of it as a low calorie egg salad lunch" she tells him. Now she grinds her farty ass all over his face until she needs to fart again. The slave coughs as Bellatrix turns around and lets out yet another cheesy fart. She now grinds his face but only for a few seconds because she has to fart yet again. She reminds the slave that he is lucky to be in this position as she could just be farting all over the bench and then allowing all the slaves to come in and lick it but no, he gets every single fart. She farts again and again and again. We don't remember anyone farting so much in a scene before. Bellatrix now tries to sit on his face for a minute but hardly gets to 30 seconds before she farts again. As quickly as she has farted she sits back on the slaves face to insure the gas has no where to go but up his nose. That smell will fill his senses for the next week to come, likely. "I really have to get out of here, this room stinks" she tells him as she gets up and leaves him alone to wallow in it.

Artists: Lady Bellatrix

00:07:20 | 808 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/1e3796b5e402a/think-it-low-calorie-egg-salad-lunch-_05.mp4
daemond666
Added: Mar 20, 2023 12:15 am
The kinky cocks-devourer queen Dark Dea pegged

The kinky cocks-devourer queen Dark Dea pegged and fuck her sub as a whore
My passion for cock is endless! Every moment is good to devour and fuck a big succulent big cock! I love sucking and being penetrated constantly to satisfy my infinite hunger! Honey don't miss this hot unprecedented fuck with my dirty slave whipped and fucked properly! With his big cock he breaks me down and fills my always horny hairy pussy making me enjoy multiple orgasms! With an ending with my divine deepthroat blowjobs making him cum like a real slut on my big and beautiful boobs! Honey follow, like & cum with your queen Dark Dea!

Artists: Dark Dea

00:26:13 | 660.91 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/9f4fc3c6ce684/The_kinky_cocks-devourer_queen_Dark_Dea_pegged_and_fuck_her_sub_as_a_whore-_04.mp4
daemond666
Added: Mar 20, 2023 5:07 pm
Tia Executes The Twin-step-brother Of Her Previous Victim Even More Mean

Tessa Fantasies: Tia Executes The Twin-step-brother Of Her Previous Victim Even More Mean
Signing your life away to the World sexy

Last year 2018, Goddess Tia klled the wrong prisoner, and this year 2019 u had a part time job to become the world sexy ..

This slave is the twins brothers with previously prisoner that u already klled..

Its the year 2019 & Goddess Tia is the #1 Executrix in the world. Clients all over the world seek her services & pay top dollar to loose it ALL between her strong thighs reverse headscissors..

This slave has just signed over his life insurance to the world famous Goddess Tia but the only way she can collect the money is by taking his life away..

Please make up Tia so that she look so gorgeous-- in other words bright red lipstick, lots of eye make up and face make up -- and please dont tied Tia hair..

Goddess Tia talk so seductively and sad to the slave..because u will him soon..

please put the pillow under the slave head when the slave lie down on the bed for ..

00:38:17 | 1.42 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/2997c24aafd4b/Tia_Executes_The_Twin-step-brother_Of_Her_Previous_Victim_Even_More_Mean-_04.mp4
daemond666
Added: Mar 23, 2023 12:38 am
HotDirtyIvone - Mad stinky kitty
screenshot screenshot screenshot

I am mad kitty. Your naughty pet. You you wanna be my master? My owner? Yes. Of course. You wanna this hot kitty in your bedroom. And this stinky loud farts which I make a lot. Meow. Meow. Come here. Meow. I wanna scratch you. show me your 'tail'. I wanna see how hard it is right now. I am so loud and nasty. Sorry. This is who I am. Loud stinky but still really hot mad kitty.

Category: Farting, HotDirtyIvone

00:06:04 | 884 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/84f49c46155e2/DirtyDaisy_-_whore_fart_accident_diarrhea_2-_01.mp4
daemond666
Added: Mar 23, 2023 12:00 pm
Mistress Firewolf: Ballbusting Endurance Test

This cheeky sub thought he could perform better than My collared slave in taking some hard ballbusting. I decided to test his endurance.

he arrived to the session late, which made Me even more eager to go hard on him.

After only a few minutes of kicking his balls, he was nearly broken. But I continued punishing him for almost 40 minutes.

I went from kicking his balls to whipping his ass, and back to ballbusting again. Not only that, I also Whipping-Fantasy his cock and balls, and humiliated him by covering his silly face with My spit and made him beg to ballbust him further... which I did.

Once he was totally broken, Yelping and squirming on the floor, I sat on his back and abused, slapped and squeezed his balls even more.

Then, I made him kiss and worship My leather boots and, to finish, used him as a foot rest stool.

00:37:39 | 3.51 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/32eb7fc9e6b43/Mistress_Firewolf_Ballbusting_Endurance_Test-_02.mp4
daemond666
Added: Mar 24, 2023 10:39 pm
The Chocolate is so much Sweeter
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Mistress Kandy is enjoying a stiff whiskey and some chocolate. See says she's sitting with her chair backwards because chocolate is so much Sweeter with a tongue up her ass. The camera moves around and find her slave bound to the stool and eagerly eating her hole. Kandy has a gorgeous plump ass and any slave would love to be in this slaves spot. The slave is also in chastity so the only one getting any pleasure is Kandy. "We might pull an all nighter here" Kandy says, adding that if they go all night the slave will probably get some 'chocolate' of his own. "If you know what I mean". Kandy is lactose intolerant but she loves chocolate so the slave should be prepared for anything.

Now Kandy moves the slave back so you can come and inspect her hole. She asks you if it's clean and she wonders if you could so better. Kandy explains she doesn't care how big or hard a slaves cock is but his tongue is a different story. Suddenly Kandy lets out an unexpected fart which startles the slave a bit. She says she might have to relieve herself soon and it's the slaves job to make sure things don't get messy. Now Kandy waves her feet at you and says if you were there she might have you worshiping them. The best slave will get her ass, the other her feet. "You'll both be in chastity though" she warns you. As the slave thrusts his tongue in Kandy's ass it makes it bounce in a most enticing way. What a prize to fight over!

00:06:39 | 487 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/260e9b4369d07/lma-the-chocolate-is-so-much-sweeter-with-a-tongue-up-your-ass_saf_5.mp4
daemond666
Added: Mar 25, 2023 9:25 pm
So Dirty, so Delicious

Goddess Hazel and Mistress Mercy are face sitting their slaves in the dungeon. As the scene opens the slaves are already kicking for air under their asses. They ignore the kicking though as they have standards, a period of time a slave should be able to reach without needing to breathe. After some more kicking they left up and let them catch their breath. What a shame for everyone involved that they need to breathe, the girls would just love to sit on their faces to watch a movie or maybe be rimmed for an hour straight. The girls do take solitude in the fact that at least the slaves are suffering for them though.

Hazel and Mercy decide to test their slaves and see who can hold their breath the longest. As they sit full weight Hazel mentions that she hopes they enjoy the smell because they didn't wipe their asses. The ladies turn and sit in a forward position and Mercy comments how she uses her slave as a full toilet. They again sit as long as they can to see who taps out first. "Enjoy this because when our boyfriends get here you'll be locked in your cold cage for the night." Hazel says "I'll come down in the morning and they'll probably be spooning. Hazel sees her slave is erect so she runs her fingers over his cock and balls. By now the slaves are frantic for air so once the girls lift their asses the slaves gasp for air. Times up! They tell them to crawl to the cage, the ass licking has got them warmed up for some sex with their studs. Hazel and Mercy kiss and tell the slaves they will see them in the morning.

00:06:30 | 682 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/cdcc0b7fd62a1/so-dirty-so-delicious-_04.mp4
daemond666
Added: Mar 26, 2023 1:46 pm
He Likes Heavy Girls on his Face - Princess Lily

Few asses are finer than Princess Lily's so you can imagine the thrill for this slave when she sits on his chest. Lily has him blindfolded because she wants him to feel her ass but not see it. Lily says she knows her slave loves it when heavy girls sit on his face so she has intentionally been eating more, just so her ass will be bigger. "It also ensures that he can't breathe under it," she adds. She moves onto his face to demonstrate the nice, tight seal she can give him.

She settles her luscious ass fully on his face. Now she bounces a bit but she makes sure that no air leaks out. She laughs as the slave kicks and then gives him a second to catch his breath. Lily's ass really looks amazing pressed into his face and she mentions that he also loves her farts. The slave starts to kick a bit too quickly for Lily's liking, so she threatens to punch him in the balls if he doesn't do better. This tactic seems to work because he goes a long time without moving. but when he does, she delivers a solid punch to his groin anyway. Again, she settles in on the slave's face and he lies still for quite a while. Finally, he reluctantly and slowly lifts his arms before they fall back to his side. "There, he's getting better!" Lily says.

00:06:01 | 439 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/23e7279b5f2b9/lma-he-likes-heavy-girls-on-his-face_saf.mp4
daemond666
Added: Mar 26, 2023 8:12 pm
Brat Princess 2: Ava - Max Financial Ruin Rinse In A Day

This doesn't just have to be a fantasy. This is the goal of a Beta Fin sub. A deep rinse. You won't be ruined completely but this will be a huge blow to your financial situation. I am greedy, demanding, bratty, bitchy, and hot. This combination is what you want. This combination makes you weak. This clip will give you jerk of material for months while you rebuild your finances for the next rinse. I take you through a day rinse. First, I dry you out at an ATM machine ripping through your cards with max withdrawals and cash advances. Then we go to the mall. I want shoes and bags. I hit you hard there and max out a card or two. Then we go to a bank and a soak up what's left and rightfully mine. The clip has ATM sound effects, BP audio cut ins, words, and video cut ins. Jerk to it! Jerk to it and think this doesn't just have to be a fantasy.

00:20:16 | 1.79 GB | 3840x2160 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/27ce19b9ff5e9/Brat_Princess_2_Ava_-_Max_Financial_Ruin_Rinse_In_A_Day-_05.mp4
daemond666
Added: Mar 30, 2023 10:28 am
Dominant Foursome Girls Spit On You

Dominant Foursome Girls Spit On You - Close Up Pov Spitting Humiliation
Four cheeky girls - Kira, Agma, Jucy and Sofi give you the opportunity to feel humiliated and turned into a human spittoon by bringing down an endless amount of spitting on your face. A lot of saliva from a group of girls alternately and simultaneously fly into your face and into your mouth, accompanied by verbal humiliation. Continuous POV Spitting and POV femdom humiliation from four young bitchy girls - nothing more.

00:09:51 | 1.17 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/b73b5a5f8cbf8/Dominant_Foursome_Girls_Spit_On_You_-_Close_Up_Pov_Spitting_Humiliation-_04.mp4
daemond666
Added: Apr 01, 2023 10:30 am
Yellow rubber gloves make her horny
screenshotscreenshot

Coco isn't wearing much, she enjoys the feeling of her latex apron on her bare skin. Combined with a pair of yellow rubber gloves, she is ready to have some kinky fun! Are you cuming with her?

Contains: household gloves, latex, solo, masturbation, stockings, high heels

00:12:11 | 152 MB | 1280x720 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/3e1030b83fd96/Yellow_rubber_gloves_make_her_horny-_05.mp4