Author
daemond666
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 08, 2022 10:52 am
Charlie's Mucky Pants Part 1
screenshot screenshot

When young men start to become sexually active it can cause difficulties. As they discover the delights of masturbation they can neglect their other responsibilities such as schoolwork. And that's without the unsightly mess that they leave behind. Sometimes it gets so bad that medical help is required as young Charlie is about to find out.

00:08:05 | 143 Mb | 960x540 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/d5b23bcece6aa/charlies-pants-1.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 08, 2022 8:08 pm
Leather session with мy owned slave part1
screenshot screenshot

My owned slave has been caged underneath the bed for my return. I order him to worship my leather bootsand get his skin sensitive with my cat claw.

00:10:32 | 240 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/104333f95595b/Leather_session_with_owned_slave_part1_saf_5.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 09, 2022 12:18 pm
Mistress Kandy - There might be More than a Fart in There
screenshot screenshot

Mistress Kandy is on her discipline bench with her ass sticking out. She has a treat for you. She calls you in behind here and before you're even settled she has blasted her first huge fart. Watch as her asshole expands to let the gas out. Ummm, the smell is heavenly. Kandy laughs and says "Doesn't that smell nice, it's like rotten meat." She calls you even closer, now your nose is only inches from her sch1th0le and again she lets out a magnificent blast. She tells you get your tongue out as she now wants her ass licked. "Get your tongue deep in my ass, there might be something more than a fart in there" she says.

She waves her ass around in your face in a very seductive manner. She knows how you love her fleshy ass and especially everything that comes from her sweet puckered hole. Kandy says she knows that fart slaves really long to be full toilet slaves and you're no different. "You're going to get used to my smell and soon you'll long for everything that comes from me" she tells you. Kandy now sits down on the bench, bringing her legs up so her hole is again visible, and just in time as another wet juicy fart escapes her ass. She laughs with pure delight. She orders you to lick her some more and in this position you can taste her ass and see her pussy at the same time. She orders you to get her tongue in deep. Finally she tells you to get in close for her last fart and then to wrap your mouth around her hole, "It's time for you to eat."

00:04:26 | 323 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/33b5c7070848a/lma-there-might-be-more-than-a-fart-in-there_saf_5.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 10, 2022 7:55 am
2022-09-09 - Tick Tock, Milking Is ON The Clock
screenshot screenshot screenshot

Swinging in the air, I left him waiting for my touch for hours. Anticipating hearing the creak of the door and my devious giggle. He didn't know when, but he knew my plans to drain him. Every drop. I want to see the puddle on the floor once I'm done pumping even drip of cum.

My slave cow. One purpose. Cum.

Models: Marisol

00:09:53 | 432 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/06aed61ea218b/MPTickTockMilkingOnTheClock_TT-_03.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 10, 2022 11:10 pm
The unexpected guest
screenshot screenshot

You would expect to be safe in your own house but this is not always the case...as the cute blonde is about to find out. She suddenly feels a tight, leatherclad grip on her mouth...her heart starts to race as she sees the masked intruder. Nesty tries to struggle but to no avail...she is overpowered and yet another prey for the perverted gloved burglar.

Contains: leather gloves, boots, hand over mouth, smother, blonde, girl/girl

00:12:02 | 148 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/5c3f0da8c412d/The_unexpected_guest-_03.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 11, 2022 10:38 am
Alexl's Problem Part 1
screenshot screenshot

00:06:19 | 117 Mb | 960x540 | mp4

The excitement at finishing school early has waned and Alex's nerves are starting to get the better of him. At school he's a rough, tough lad into sports and talking about girls with the guys. But his confidence has deserted him as he sits wondering what's in store for him.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/db2830b146e38/alexs-problem-1_saf_2.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 12, 2022 3:57 pm
Step-Daddy Downfall - do My home work while I Masturbate

In Step-Daddy Downfall - you're now My slave we see that sexy Mercy has blackmailed her step-dad by hiding a in his bedroom and getting video of him sniffing and licking her dirty panties while touching himself. In this scene Mercy is now comfortable with Mick being her slave and she has him on all fours reading a book in preparation of him doing her book report. She meanwhile uses him as a footstool and masturbates while he does her work.

Mercy makes step-dad say he loves being her footstool. "It's sure nice not having to do homework anymore" she says as she turns on her vibrator and adds "It gives me more time to masturbate and warm myself up for my boyfriend." Step-dad is totally humiliated as Mercy says "I'm so horny thinking about my mans big cock, and by the way I was quite surprised by how small yours is." She says that mammy must have married him for his money and she probably has real men on the side. Poor step-dad, he can't argue, he is now Mercy's slave with no way out. After pleasuring herself through her panties she removes them and sticks them in his mouth. "When my boyfriend comes over you will greet him at the door and address him as Sir" she tells him, adding "And if he wants you to fluff him, you will do that too." Mercy said she would love to see her boyfriend face fuck him and make him gag on his monster cock. "I'll definitely be getting photos of you gagging on his cock" she purrs as you can now see she is getting very aroused. Mercy reminds Mick not to look at her pussy, she will only let him see it when it is dripping with cum and as it drips to the floor he will have to lick it up from her legs and the floor. Through most of this scene you get amazing views of Mercy pleasuring herself, ending with her having a nice orgasm and then making step-daddy lick the vibrator clean. "Look at it you, a complete slave" she says.

00:07:02 | 1016 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/97d05a069c0c4/step-daddy-downfall-do-my-home-work-while-i-masturbate-_02.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 12, 2022 11:15 pm
Kiara Cole POV Slave Orders 4
screenshot screenshot

You got an F on your test... your teacher is the meanest bully ever. And now you found out that your girlfriend Kiara has been fucking your teacher. She loves cuckolding and humiliating you!!

00:09:30 | 350 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/4a29827211644/Kiara_Cole_POV_Slave_Orders_4_saf.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 14, 2022 10:19 am
Amber Riley And Lizzy - Put In Place By Beating

Amber and Riley look hot as fuck. Getting ready to go to an exclusive club. Lizzy's dumbass runs in wearing a hideous black dress and short heels. The girls stunned when they realize Lizzy actually thinks she is going with them! What a fucking idiot. She is a level 2. Amber and Riley are a level 1. She just can't seem to understand this. So the girls teach her a very long hard lesson. Lizzy begs and pleads for them not to beat her. They make her lay on the bench and they start whipping her. Tears roll down her face as she shakes and anticipates the next whip.

- Princess Crystal

00:11:08 | 1190 Mb | 3840x2160 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/01b80fcdb5b2f/Amber_Riley_And_Lizzy_Put_In_Place_By_Beating-_04.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 15, 2022 9:32 am
Brat Princess 2: Ava - Thong Bikini Smother On Couch

Omg!! Im wearing this super hot pink thong bikini that rides up into my ass crack leaving the perfect nose hole to smother my slave. Shopping and collecting tributes while i'm just sitting and bouncing on idiots face. Making him hold up his credit card every time it's time to checkout. I love spending betas money! Never my own! Just the way it should be. A simple face sitting clip showing off all my curves with the best angles of my ass.

00:10:58 | 738 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/27b919a8e892f/Brat_Princess_2_Ava_Thong_Bikini_Smother_On_Couch-_01.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 15, 2022 1:03 pm
Siren Thorn - The Escape Room: Episode 12

Welcome to another episode of The Escape Room. Siren Thorn will be hosting this episode and is determined to make this contestant fight for his life. Siren is known for her extremely tight vise-like scissors so you know this is going to be good. As always, the contestant is securely tied up and has 10 minutes to try and get his entire body outside the yellow line. If he succeeds, he gets a million dollars BUT if he fails, Siren gets to finish him off however she chooses. As he struggles to stay alive, Siren continues to tighten her grip and break what little hope he has. Just for fun, she knocks him out with a figure-4 headscissor and laughs at him. Every time he tries to make an attempt, she just gets even more ruthless, throwing punches and squeezing harder for longer periods of time. Time is running out and he's trying everything to break free but he fails. Siren snaps his neck with her favorite headscissor, the reverse, and then strikes a victory pose requesting a new contestant. Do you have what it takes?

00:10:20 | 251 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/be51ecea072aa/Siren_Thorn_The_Escape_Room_Episode_12-_02.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 15, 2022 5:26 pm
Misha and Mia and Battered Balls
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

The sexy duo of Queen Misha and Princess Mia combine in this scene to inflict some serious damage to their slaves cock and balls. The scene opens with the Ladies squeezing the slaves balls and yanking on their dicks. Both are wearing boots and they decide to kick the slaves in the balls with them for starters. Both slaves yelp out in pain. Mia takes off her boots and the camera person smartly comes down from below giving you an upward view of her delicious big ass. Along with more kicking the girls now start slapping the slaves privates which really gets the poor bitches jumping. Now Misha removes her boots and the two try to outdo each other with repeated kicks to their slaves balls. The noise builds as does the intensity and soon it is non-stop kicking and slapping. Mia comments that the slaves must like it because they haven't collapsed to the floor yet, the fact their arms are suspended above their heads is irrelevant, lol. If you like seeing cocks and balls battered non-stop this is the clip for you. Finally tired, the ladies decide to go for a drink on the patio, the slaves are left bound, ready to be used for whoever crosses their path next. There's always women lurking at the CS compound.

00:06:35 | 731 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/80b62508f4c80/misha-and-mia-and-battered-balls-_06.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 15, 2022 9:39 pm
He Loves Kicking under Her Ass

This scene opens with amazing Miss Sadie entering the room where her slave is waiting for her on top of the cage. She scoops up what looks like cum from his body suit and rubs it on his leg in disgust. "Is that cum on you?" she asks. The slave denies it but as Sadie hops onto the cage and sits on his face she tells him she is going to have to keep him in permanent chastity because she knows he has been touching himself too much. As she wiggles her ass in his face you can understand why he has to masturbate and why you probably are a few seconds into this clip.

Sadie enjoys having her ass licked but this time she wants to see how long her slave can hold his breath. She soon has him kicking for air below her. She gives him a breath and shifts back to sit on his chest. She tells him to open his mouth and she drops a ball of spit into his mouth. He remembers to thank her so she gives him another ball. Now she shifts back up to his face where she says she bets he wants to drink her pee. When he begs her she says first she has to see how long he can hold his breath. "If we can reach a minute you can drink my piss" she tells him. She starts counting at 1 disregarding the fact she has already been on his face for 20 seconds, lol. He only makes it to the count of 7 and she calls him pathetic. She sits back down and tells him to do better but again lets at least 15 seconds elapse before she starts counting again. She gets up to 27 while he kicks frantically, accidentally gives him a quick gasp when she shifts but keeps counting. He starts kicking almost instantly though because he only caught half a breath. She eventually gets up to "59" but then follows that with a "30" before sitting all the way up. "Only 30 seconds" she says with a laugh. She sits down and starts counting again. Here you get some great upward views of her luscious ass as she wiggles it on his face. He only makes it to 30 this time. "Since you're a failure I'm going to piss on the ground and you can drink it up from there" she says, adding "He'll take it anyway he can get it."

00:07:14 | 908 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/d29f3c18222b3/he-loves-kicking-under-her-ass-_05.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 16, 2022 11:22 am
Locked Down and Beat Up
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

The dynamic duo of Goddess Amelia and Mistress Mercy combine in this scene to make a slave cry while another bound slave waits in the wings, watching what he might be subjected to next. The first slave is locked in the trample floor with his cock and balls in the CBT box. An awkward position when both ladies are wearing boots with pointy stiletto heels. Amelia starts by stepping on his cock while Mercy takes the balls. The slave is in pain but aroused as his cock starts to leak. Amelia reaches down and scoops up the cum and sticks her fingers in his mouth. She rubs his cock and just as he might think he is in for some sensual play she slaps his cock and balls repeatedly then gets back on the box and steps on both his cock and balls.

Meanwhile, Mercy steps onto his chest and grinds the heel of her boot into his nipple. They continue to step all over him, both taking turns on his cock and balls until Amelia decides kicking his cock and balls might be fun too. Again Amelia messes with his senses and starts stroking his cock but Mercy bends down and slaps his privates just as he is getting relaxed. Amelia decides to go over and cane the other slave while Mercy twists the other slaves nipples. Amelia returns and they both stroke the slaves dick again but it's always followed by more slapping. Amelia takes the precum from the slave and rubs it on the other slaves bald head. Finally, Mercy decides to sit on the slaves face and now with his screams muffled Amelia really goes to town on his cock and balls with her hands and her boots. No mercy when your under Mercy's Ass.

00:07:51 | 883 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/0e2ac5eb94d13/locked-down-and-beat-_04.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 17, 2022 10:50 am
Sensual leather tease and cum
screenshot screenshot

Oh my! Miss Nomi is looking super hot in her leather outfit and she is ready to tease you. Her soft leather gloves are going to make your cock rock hard...and eventually has you cum loads.

Contains: boots, gloves, POV, handjob, cumshot, skirts

00:13:03 | 161 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/d1eba7a626403/Sensual_leather_tease_and_cum-_05.mp4