Author
holiretor
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 12, 2021 12:01 am
Title: Paparazzo part 3
screenshot

screenshot

Description: After what he saw, the school principal seriously punishes the schoolgirl with a special belt. She'll find out. Who gave the Director the incriminating photos.

Format: MP4
Duration: 3 Min
Size: 98 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download | Play it online
Added: Dec 12, 2021 5:02 am
Title: Punishment for smoking
screenshot

screenshot

Description: The older brother decided to take revenge on his sister and threw cigarettes into her school bag. Father found them and punished their daughter with a belt.

Duration: 4 Min
Size: 111 Mb

Download:
Added: Dec 12, 2021 10:03 am
Title: Cherry, Katie Didit, Lulu Lamb - Cherry Paddled At Home spr-1869
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Lulu and cherry are in real trouble, punished at school and now being punished, in turn at home. Aunty Katie is not a very forgiving lady and is a firm believer in the application of leather paddles to girl's bare bottoms, as Cherry is now discovering. Over the kitchen table, bottom in the air as the paddle swishes down as Aunty Katie really does lay it on this naughty girls bare bottom.

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 399 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Added: Dec 12, 2021 3:05 pm
Title: Lucy Lauren, Sarah Stern - St Justs The Step Mother spr-1892
screenshot

screenshot

Description: This is another story from the spanking history of St. Justs academy where the head teacher has a strange policy of punishing the parents of naughty pupils, this she argues will make sure the parents sort out their charges! Lucy Lauren is a not very good step mother, she sets a very bad example and now an example will be made of her. Over the heads knees she has her panties removed and her bare bottom well spanked.

Duration: 14 Min
Size: 732 Mb

Download:
Added: Dec 12, 2021 8:05 pm
Title: School of burlesque 2. English lesson Part One
screenshot

screenshot

Description: In school burlesque new lesson - English. The teacher welcomes the pupils humor and originality. But those who are bored or asleep - waiting for severe punishment.

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 137 Mb

Download:
Added: Dec 24, 2021 11:55 am
Title: Pandora Blake - I'd Better Do It Myself
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Pandora's a good girl: she's never been in trouble at school before. When she gets her first detention, then, she's terrified - what if the stories are true? She's heard all kinds of things about what happens in the Headmistress's office, with students bent over the chaise longue and punished mercilessly.

When she arrives to find the Headmistress isn't there, then, she feels conflicted. On one hand, she's filled with relief - but what if simply leaving gets her into even more trouble? And how will she ever know whether or not she's strong enough to handle the sharp sting of the Headmistress's ruler?

I'd Better Do It Myself is a solo spanking film starring Pandora Blake, and fans of self-inflicted punishment will find a lot to love about it. She certainly doesn't spare the rod (or slipper, or ruler, or paddle) once she's uncovered the secrets of the punishment cupboard - in fact, we're left with no doubt that she'll be trying to get herself into trouble again.

Duration: 19 Min
Size: 854 Mb

Download:
Added: Dec 24, 2021 2:56 pm
Title: Zoe The Brat
screenshot

screenshot
screenshot

Description: Zoe has been sunbathing by the pool instead of cleaning it. Since the latest pool guy quit, it seems they cannot find another so now Zoe has to do the job in the meantime. Zoe has a way of flirting with the pool guys and then blaming them when she claims they are "perving" on her. Michael, her husband, is sick of the backchat and the constant bratting of his disobedient wife. After a good stern scolding, he takes her over his lap, still in her bikini... for a well-deserved hard spanking. The skimpy bikini bottoms offer little protection so his hand stings as if it is over the bare bottom. She continues to brat and argues... he has had more than enough of this and pulls down the flimsy garment "covering" her backside in order to paddle her exposed cheeks fully. the wooden paddle soon has Zoe dropping the attitude and is genuinely sorry for the trouble she has caused.

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 1482 Mb

Download:
Download - 742.4 MB
Download - 740.9 MB
Added: Dec 24, 2021 5:56 pm
Title: Sarah Gregory,Amy Fox - New Fetishes Hot Bottoms Pt 1
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Bratty Sarah Gregory and Amy Fox gain access to Step-Daddy Tubaman's FetLife profile and decide to have some fun at his expense, changing and adding some funny fetishes.

Unfortunately, he catches them.

So, a certain two brats are going to end up sporting very sore bottoms.

Sarah is first, much to the glee of Amy . . .

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 1100

Download:
Added: Dec 24, 2021 8:56 pm
Title: Rebel Bad Girl Daniella: Effective punishment HQ
screenshot

screenshot

Description: You will love the Rebel Daniella Bad Girl version in this pure disciplinarian session, we have seen Daniella crying, a spankee warrior version and some times more submissive, but in this video she changes her attitude to rebel and very bad girl, she tried to avoid the punishment and I had to pulled her ears to make her assume the position, but she put up resistance and put her hands to protect herself and kicked, she was punished with a long session with my hand and with a wood curved paddle, first with wearing her thong and then bare bottom, and she was dressed with a denim mini skirt.

Duration: 20 Min
Size: 1425 Mb

Download:
Added: Dec 24, 2021 11:58 pm
Title: Zoe Page - The English Tutor
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Red has been sent to strict disciplinarian and tutor Miss Zoe Page for half term. She has been falling behind in many core subjects at school and her parents feel that some extra help is required. There are strict rules where she is staying... and breaking them results in punishment. This discipline is, of course, good old fashioned over the knee spankings. From the start, Miss Page shows her just how discipline will be carried out to make sure she gets full co-operation from this wayward girl. Red hesitantly takes her position over the maternal lap of her tutor for a hard hand spanking. There is also a special rule: A spanking in the day means a spanking at bedtime. So later that evening, Red meets the English mistress in the study once again. She is back over the lap for a hard bare bottom spanking including the dreaded, stinging Mason and Pearson hairbrush. She cries out in pain as she promises to be on her best behavior to avoid any repeat punishments if she fails in her assignments.

Duration: 21 Min
Size: 1202 Mb

Download:
Added: Dec 25, 2021 2:59 am
Title: Daniella's interview and punishment HQ
screenshot

screenshot

Description: In 2017, a couple of weeks after the earthquake in Mexico, we continued recording a Latin Spanking documentary for Vice, that building had already been verified and we went up for the first time after earthquake to continue recording. That time Daniella got late and she was supposed to help me clean and order that apartment due to the mess caused by the earthquake, there was a lot of dust and there were many things on the floor, so I had to do it. Our vice friends interviewed Daniella before and after her punishment. I gave her a well-deserved punishment for have gotten late, I spanked her with my hands, with the wooden paddle, the leather paddle and the christian paddle, and whipped her with my belt, It was a long and hard demonstration for a true reason (this is a behind the scenes video, I hope to get original material from Vice soon). That documentary was memorable, this year it will reach one million views. Daniella is a star!

Duration: 42 Min
Size: 3052 Mb

Download:
Added: Dec 25, 2021 5:59 am
Title: Daniella and the carpet beater
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Daniella takes a hard punishment with the carpet beater that a friend brought me from spain. She has her bottom very red hot colored and then she receives some additional strokes with the christian paddle, and she cries and screams very adorable. Plus Latin Spanking intro ft. Daniella, Violeta and Algor, I will upload some clips from this two new naughty girls in he future.

Duration: 4 Min
Size: 272 Mb

Download:
Added: Dec 25, 2021 8:59 am
Title: Zoe Page,Michael Stamp -Michael and Zoe at Home, Part 2,
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Beautiful Zoe Page is in trouble with strict husband Michael Stamp for misbehaving at a spanking party. And she only THOUGHT her bottom was sore! Firm-handed Michael takes his naughty wee over his knee for a good old-fashioned spanking, then sends her to the corner like a little girl.

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 1152 Mb

Download:
Added: Dec 25, 2021 12:00 pm
Title: KYLE JOHNSON,CHRISTINA - RDS DISOBEDIENCE: CHRISTINA PART 1
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Kyle sits down with his new mentee and model Christina to talk about her past issues and current situations. A quiet, timid Christina opens up to Kyle about her school work and regretful behaviors the day before. After he lectures Christina, Kyle takes her over his knee for a hard dose of reality. It doesn't take long for Christina to start sobbing her little eyes out.

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 336 Mb

Download:
Added: Dec 25, 2021 3:01 pm
Title: ELVEN BEKA AND THE GRINCH SPANKING AND CANING
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Daniella was severely punished at our last sexy santas spanking party, Ivan del Abismo first punished her with his hand and then with the christian and wooden paddle, that was Daniella's Christmas prize for having misbehaved all year. I take this opportunity to wish you a Happy New Year!

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 731 Mb

Download: