Author
zwergi
Respected VIP club member
Added: Oct 20, 2010 6:07 am
just a small surprise

Code:
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_old_is_S@ndr@_teen_model says she is 18
http://www.f@me-g1rls.com/models.html says she is 18

i start with her latest 4 sets to be sure she was over 18 at the shootings.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Protected Message:
--- You have to be a registered user to view this message ---

~114MB

---------------

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Protected Message:
--- You have to be a registered user to view this message ---

~ 50MB

---------------

so, this is my thread. if you have new content feel free to add new stuff.
but no thread without rules.

- Only single files (not 2 or more parts per set or video)
- Only new stuff is allowed (just f@me-girl sets after 117) , no old sets to be sure the model is over 18 !
- Do NOT write the models name in this thread!

https://www.forumophilia.com/topic53075.html
Rule (b:2)
Contributing material to other member’s threads is acceptable and often encouraged but don’t hi-jack someone else’s thread. Unless the member running the thread has clearly said they invite other members to post new material on it then ask first. Don’t post anything which is already on the thread. Treat other member’s threads with the same respect you’d like them to show to yours.

if a downloadlink doesn't work pm the uploader first and give him 7 days to reupload the files before you ask in this thread for a re-upload.
zwergi
syllabus07
Good Poster
Added: Oct 20, 2010 10:31 am
I would agree she's 18. Saw photos of her wedding. Fugly dude. Too bad.
Jimmy Two Shoes
Good Poster
Added: Oct 20, 2010 3:36 pm
I hate to piss on anyone`s corn flakes but I`m fairly certain that all of these sets are still pre-18. My understanding is that her website has been posting from a huge backlog of photo shoots, some as many as three years old. If you`ve seen recent pictures of her you`ll notice her eyebrows are now tweezed, giving her more mature look. Obviously, she`s still doing NN stuff so I don`t foresee any legal problems but, in keeping with the protocol of the forum, I felt this was worth mentioning.
analfan
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 20, 2010 4:05 pm
boot367 wrote:
My understanding is that her website has been posting from a huge backlog of photo shoots, some as many as three years old.

Whats your source for that?
fromspain
Poster
Added: Oct 20, 2010 6:32 pm
thanks
Jimmy Two Shoes
Good Poster
Added: Oct 20, 2010 7:40 pm
The information came from a specific newsgroup.
tupinambis
Good Poster
Added: Oct 20, 2010 7:44 pm
She is awesome
Grizzz
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 20, 2010 7:45 pm
Nice surprise indeed. Thanks Zwergi and thanks for the 'no Oron links' Very Happy
pistache1991
Good Poster
Added: Oct 20, 2010 9:25 pm
Thanks for the set
cyber409
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 20, 2010 10:10 pm
The website says it all models were 18 at the time of the photo's...so i have a feeling they are going to push the limits a bit more...and to do that all under 18 content has to be off that site...hence the creation of the other site.
NM8
VIP club member
Added: Oct 20, 2010 11:25 pm
? I thought she quit the modeling at the request of her BF.

Confused, yes I am.
analfan
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 21, 2010 1:00 am
NM8 wrote:

Confused, yes I am.

You mean husband? He'd be crazy not to ride the gravy train with her.

cyber409 wrote:
The website says it all models were 18 at the time of the photo's...so i have a feeling they are going to push the limits a bit more...and to do that all under 18 content has to be off that site...hence the creation of the other site.

The site does have a disclaimer stating the models were 18 years of age or older when photographed.

screenshot

However thats technically not a 18 U.S.C. Section 2257 Compliance Notice and theres no mention of a Custodian of Records.
ilovesandra
Respected VIP club member
Added: Oct 21, 2010 1:27 am
analfan wrote:
NM8 wrote:

Confused, yes I am.

You mean husband? He'd be crazy not to ride the gravy train with her.

cyber409 wrote:

The site does have a disclaimer stating the models were 18 years of age or older when photographed.

screenshot

However thats technically not a 18 U.S.C. Section 2257 Compliance Notice and theres no mention of a Custodian of Records.

If the webmaster says "all models were 18..." i must believe it. What is the problem for to post this material?. Girls are >18 and the photos are non nude.
Alpha01
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 21, 2010 2:46 am
thanks....any €ll@ to share?
FUFP
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 21, 2010 3:04 am
I dont know about you guys, but I can only take so much of the same girl doing the same poses over and over and over again for I dont know for how long now.

I am so over these chicks because they can't come up with something new.