€ll@ , K@ti€, $andr@ and V!rg!n!@ read first post
Author
brotherbear
Good Poster
Added: Jul 25, 2015 9:00 am
No updates anymore since a month?
Is Martin stopped posting this wonderful content ?

Anyway thanks again for so much sharings. I will hope someone will continue this marvelous thread.
spikeizback
Respected Poster
Added: Aug 03, 2015 10:08 pm
I see E put out a set 122. Anyone have it?
Zellio2009
Good Poster
Added: Aug 04, 2015 9:59 am
file not found
spikeizback
Respected Poster
Added: Aug 04, 2015 2:18 pm
Thanks!
Zellio2009
Good Poster
Added: Aug 06, 2015 9:42 pm
not found again, they seem to find this one fast
MollyO
Very Respected Poster
Added: Sep 09, 2015 6:55 am
MartinKoz wrote:

E11@ Set 122

(x125) 3840x5760 525 Mb

this is the last set of E11@. on the f@meg1rls.net-Site they wrote:

E11@ is a 20 year old blonde with years of experience in modeling and you'll enjoy seeing her sexuality in a wide variety of photoshoots. ... Sensual facial expressions and erotic poses, she takes teasing to it's very limits, making this one girl you will not forget. ...
With her being such a sporty girl, she always tries to keep her gorgeous body in peak condition by running and swimming every day. E11@ makes sure to eat healthy and doesn't smoke or drink, but loves to go out dancing and having fun. She has superb legs, a tight ass and firm tits, all of which is contributed by her healthy lifestyle. It's no surprise that the most favorite part of her body is her legs, which she shows off with a great deal of enthusiasm.

She wants to travel and see the world. With her determined spirit, she is destined to fulfill this desire. She loves all the pleasures in life and is not afraid to go out and get them. Independent and in control, this girl is a real heartbreaker!

E11@ is an exclusive model of F@me-G1rls and can not be found on any other site.
She's always coming up with fresh ideas and has natural creative talent. Her raw passion is just below the surface.
oscarmayer
Good Poster
Added: Sep 10, 2015 7:27 am
MollyO wrote:
MartinKoz wrote:

E11@ Set 122

(x125) 3840x5760 525 Mb

this is the last set of E11@. on the f@meg1rls.net-Site they wrote:

E11@ is a 20 year old blonde with years of experience in modeling and you'll enjoy seeing her sexuality in a wide variety of photoshoots. ... Sensual facial expressions and erotic poses, she takes teasing to it's very limits, making this one girl you will not forget. ...
With her being such a sporty girl, she always tries to keep her gorgeous body in peak condition by running and swimming every day. E11@ makes sure to eat healthy and doesn't smoke or drink, but loves to go out dancing and having fun. She has superb legs, a tight ass and firm tits, all of which is contributed by her healthy lifestyle. It's no surprise that the most favorite part of her body is her legs, which she shows off with a great deal of enthusiasm.

She wants to travel and see the world. With her determined spirit, she is destined to fulfill this desire. She loves all the pleasures in life and is not afraid to go out and get them. Independent and in control, this girl is a real heartbreaker!

E11@ is an exclusive model of F@me-G1rls and can not be found on any other site.
She's always coming up with fresh ideas and has natural creative talent. Her raw passion is just below the surface.

When was this written because isnt she a lot older than this? I heard she might come back on a site of her own. Any word on this?
spikeizback
Respected Poster
Added: Feb 12, 2017 3:42 pm
Love them! Thank you! Please keep them coming! Any more J*lia?
mike=)).
VIP club member
Added: Apr 10, 2017 10:21 pm
I've not been here for some time.. good to see this thread is still around! Thank you Martin! Smile

Mike.