Author
johnny111
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 25, 2010 6:54 pm
Hi has anyone seen Ela around anywhere lately? Thanks.
Kellenocte
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 26, 2010 10:06 pm
Has anyone pinned down Darina's name on MFC?
discostew
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 05, 2010 12:46 am
I am sure that 90% of you know this, but for the others, Selina is on The Dark Side as Selyna, Janelle in Jalene, Isabel is Cathie, Alisen as Alisen, and other than the odd topless flash, still pretty low-key. At least they show SOMETIMES, cause that is better than NEVER Wink
ita74
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 23, 2010 11:13 pm
Hi, someone knows where Harlow from secretfriends works now? I'm looking for her from so many time... thanks
FlamedLiquid
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 13, 2011 11:59 am
Does anyone know if Emmy of Secret Friends is on any other sites? If so please tell me which ones. She never seems to show on Secret Friends. Sad
olinge1
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 14, 2011 5:57 pm
Hi maybe someone knows a little bit more about Audriana?
She's the sweetest thing i've evr seen in an cam-chat.
leeapole
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 19, 2011 12:15 pm
ita74 wrote:
Hi, someone knows where Harlow from secretfriends works now? I'm looking for her from so many time... thanks

Me too!
Hard7One
Poster
Added: Mar 28, 2011 8:48 pm
Does anyone know about Bonnye I have seen her on a few times, don't think she goes nude, and has missed her last few shifts as far as I can tell, thanks
pinetop6
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 04, 2011 6:24 pm
Did anyone ever find out if Alyx or Raukell went to another site?
hangin10+1
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 25, 2011 1:45 pm
andrewXXL wrote:
Anyone know what happened to Dominika, Miroslava and Pilar?

Dominika graduated...last time i spoke with her, she was getting ready to start work as a lawyer. you can find many of the girls are now working on MFC...such girls as Uslada, elli, Miracle, Multy, Victorie and several other of the Vladi studio girls.

H10+1
discostew
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 04, 2011 4:51 am
Any chance the sweet VaneSSSa (with 3 's') is on there?
Edit: Shes the pretty bruntette (circa 2008/2009) that looked a little like ellie
http://www.secretfriends.com/feeds/DynamicImages/Bios/BioPage2.aspx?id=3709
Thanks

hangin10+1 wrote:
andrewXXL wrote:
Anyone know what happened to Dominika, Miroslava and Pilar?

Dominika graduated...last time i spoke with her, she was getting ready to start work as a lawyer. you can find many of the girls are now working on MFC...such girls as Uslada, elli, Miracle, Multy, Victorie and several other of the Vladi studio girls.

H10+1
romario22
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 17, 2011 8:28 am
do you know actually site of jilly???
Kellenocte
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 20, 2011 1:16 pm
Just to update, Jazmin is now Jazminn on MFC, and Kaci is GodessDenize. And of course, as usual, the more the merrier of these two!
unseendarkness
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 22, 2011 4:13 am
anyone know where Julie anne has gone?
lavender
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 18, 2011 5:53 pm
Quote:

Would anyone happen to know what screen-name Victorie goes by (or went by) on MFC (or other sites for that matter)?