Author
discostew69
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 21, 2010 11:26 pm
Hi guys. I've asked a few times in different forums, but does anyone know if VaneSSSa is working anywhere else? She stopped SF a while ago, but she was really fun to talk to. I miss her!
screenshot

thanks alot!
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Apr 21, 2010 11:57 pm
Soryy, I don't know.

She was a model who didn't want to show nude in my memory. Therefor she may not be doing the work of chat model now.
Hard7One
Poster
Added: Apr 22, 2010 1:22 am
[quote="carpetmouse80"]danielmalaga35 wrote:
Hard7One wrote:
rogersmith wrote:
honda03 wrote:
can do it again...

Perhaps, she doesn't show nude in SF. But there is a possibility that there weren't guys who negotiated to her for seeing her nude in SF recently.

So is she showing nude on cam contacts, or other places, I know she is teasing a whole hell of a lot more, but do we know about the other places she is online?

I think she is not at cam contacts. But if she is in other camsite, say it please.
I tried negotiated in sf but she said me not because free users can see her.

You may wanna try to get her in yahoo. Trust me if she is interested that bad in making money she will find a way. Yahoo is great because all the money for the show goes directly to her...which means you pay less...which gives you money for more shows to spend on her...yahooo or msn is a win win for everyone.

However if you want my honest opinion...kristens glory days are all but over..her time has come and gone.[/quote

I agree with you on glory days, to be honest I think the glory days of SF are over, still a good site but the power models they used to have Bessy, Jilly, Mya, to name a few, Bessy was a huge tease as with Mya and Jilly, but they were very nice to look at, anyway enough of those memories, where do you find them on Yahoo? Thanks for this info as well
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Apr 22, 2010 2:37 am
I think that it's the best for them that chat models do a personal show in Yahoo! messenger if they can guarantee us the safe payment. Because the site and their studio take many fees, their profit is only a little. Some models think it's enough, but they can get a richer life if they don't need to pay all fee.
carpetmouse80
Good Poster
Added: Apr 22, 2010 7:15 pm
what is going on in the usa studios is a big mystery...alyx apparently wont be back on...and wheres raukell and emmalee???

To top the weird chart lyna from ryleys studio appears to be working from home now
AXL27
Poster
Added: Apr 22, 2010 8:17 pm
Quick question cam nuts? hehe Laughing On the yahoo and msn cams, what do I need to do or go to view these cams and find these SF models and Ex models? Any help would be greatly appreciated. You may PM me or just reply back.

Thanks,
AXL
tootall
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 22, 2010 11:03 pm
Does anyone know what happened to Hollie?
Ralfus
Poster
Added: Apr 22, 2010 11:18 pm
Hi Axl
You have to negotiate with your chosen girl, and get her yahoo or msn nickname. You will also need to set a price per minute, or per show or whatever suits you both. Find a safe and secure way to send her some money i.e. paypal, western union etc, arrange a time to meet on messenger and enjoy the show. Oops, I mean 'and cap the show'. Wink
There is a chance she might take your money and give you a fake yahoo nickname.
I tried this with a girl a few years ago. Her price on the website was 3 euro per minute - I guess she got about 1 euro/min from that. She wanted 3 euro/min on yahoo! A little too greedy, I thought, but she was not willing to negotiate, so I saved my cash for someone else.

I hope you are more successful than I was.
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Apr 22, 2010 11:23 pm
BEBERTO wrote:
Nice find Roger!
I have seen Alyx's schedule for April's month, and she won't be on SF anymore, if someone have some news or can get news from other girls from her studio it would be nice Wink

I saw her on the other site more. But sorry, I fortget it.
Hard7One
Poster
Added: Apr 23, 2010 1:31 am
rogersmith wrote:
BEBERTO wrote:
Nice find Roger!
I have seen Alyx's schedule for April's month, and she won't be on SF anymore, if someone have some news or can get news from other girls from her studio it would be nice Wink

You saw Alyx on another site, but forgot which site, you got to remember if you can, that would be so sweet to finally see that full hot body.
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Apr 23, 2010 11:30 am
Perhaps, only18 is Avah, she is online on Thisislive.com just now. Free window is very small, and I didn't have interest to her. So "perhaps". Please check her, if she is your favorite girl.
AXL27
Poster
Added: Apr 23, 2010 3:35 pm
Ahhh, I see how that works. Thanks for the information but I do not think I will do that. Wayyyyyyyyyy to many scammer models on SF, even the US girls would take your money and run. To tell you the truth, I have been going to MFC alot latley and I go over there way more now than SF. Tons of good looking girls to choose from alot of them do shows in free chat (only if there regulars are tipping though) And if you choose group show with three or more others it only cost like 10 tokens a minute and 200 tokens is only like $19.99 And best of all they all have fucking AUDIO!!! I have always wanted SF to get audio but nothing yet.

But anyways there are still some girls left on SF that I would love to see some pussy from but have not yet so I am still a looking.

AXL

Ralfus wrote:
Hi Axl
You have to negotiate with your chosen girl, and get her yahoo or msn nickname. You will also need to set a price per minute, or per show or whatever suits you both. Find a safe and secure way to send her some money i.e. paypal, western union etc, arrange a time to meet on messenger and enjoy the show. Oops, I mean 'and cap the show'. Wink
There is a chance she might take your money and give you a fake yahoo nickname.
I tried this with a girl a few years ago. Her price on the website was 3 euro per minute - I guess she got about 1 euro/min from that. She wanted 3 euro/min on yahoo! A little too greedy, I thought, but she was not willing to negotiate, so I saved my cash for someone else.

I hope you are more successful than I was.
carpetmouse80
Good Poster
Added: Apr 23, 2010 6:26 pm
rogersmith wrote:
Perhaps, only18 is Avah, she is online on Thisislive.com just now. Free window is very small, and I didn't have interest to her. So "perhaps". Please check her, if she is your favorite girl.

Roger are we misunderstanding or did you really see alyx on another site...if its true I guarantee the rest will be there as well...so please confirm.
BEBERTO
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 23, 2010 7:47 pm
rogersmith wrote:

Please Roger, try to remember the site, it would be amazing! I would love to find her back! Shocked
Hard7One
Poster
Added: Apr 24, 2010 3:16 pm
Thisislive.com's Only18 is not Alyx false alarm, put your money back in the bank for now guys