Author
terax
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 17, 2011 12:51 pm
thank you..
jim dandy
Poster
Added: Sep 20, 2011 3:14 pm
Does anyone know who Deb Gooden is? Do a google search on this name.
trafman
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 21, 2011 6:59 am
jim dandy wrote:
Does anyone know who Deb Gooden is? Do a google search on this name.

Interesting, wondering it that is actually her or someone stealing her images? Don't recognize a few of the pics but I am definitely not the expert on all her sets.
freddude
Poster
Added: Sep 21, 2011 11:37 am
On one of the sites that comes up (Paid Models) under that name, a photographer mentions these were from ChristinaModel looking for a new female to shoot with. If that's the case, why they picked 'Deb Gooden' as an alias is beyond me!

I recall her real name came out many years ago when she was out in Pasadena looking for real modeling work. Look up Christina Lucci. 'Course, that could be alias as well!
jim dandy
Poster
Added: Sep 21, 2011 12:58 pm
[quote="freddude"]On one of the sites that comes up (Paid Models) under that name, a photographer mentions these were from ChristinaModel looking for a new female to shoot with. If that's the case, why they picked 'Deb Gooden' as an alias is beyond me!

I recall her real name came out many years ago when she was out in Pasadena looking for real modeling work. Look up Christina Lucci. 'Course, that could be alias as well![/quote]

If I'm not mistaken, I think her name now is Br00therw00d. Her maiden name was H0pkins.
danni32ff
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 21, 2011 1:33 pm
freddude wrote:
On one of the sites that comes up (Paid Models) under that name, a photographer mentions these were from ChristinaModel looking for a new female to shoot with. If that's the case, why they picked 'Deb Gooden' as an alias is beyond me!

I recall her real name came out many years ago when she was out in Pasadena looking for real modeling work. Look up Christina Lucci. 'Course, that could be alias as well!

Freddude:

I believe you're correct. Deb Gooden was created as a way for a photog to source for new models to shoot with for the sites. All those pics with Traci19, that were posted, came out prior to them being released to the model websites. So these Deb Gooden profiles have been around for awhile on Paid Models, Model Mayhem, Jurgita.

Christina Lucci -- The whole "Lucci" thing was created by Zach of Pasadena Pictures as a play on Christina's Italian looks. Plus everyone in Hollywood changes their last name or full name

If you ask me "Deb Gooden" is a play on words, but it is only a wild guess. "Deb Gooden" = "Good en Bed"
Mortar
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 21, 2011 2:11 pm
Thanks a lot!
danni32ff
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 21, 2011 3:03 pm
BTW -- she has posted a couple of pics from the recent Sept shoot and the quality has vastly improved. Plus she is supposedly posting one of her brand new style of vids in the next several days called "Red Hot Mama". This vid should be very interesting, but the new style of pics are supposed to be released down the road in the Dec. timeframe

Like I said all of this info is on her website and has been for a few days now
kalle04
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 21, 2011 3:23 pm
Change is coming here at Christina Model

Christina has just completed her first video (Red Hot Mama) with all new HD video equipment. This is the hottest video she has done. We hope to get some more videos fast so we won't have to use anymore videos from the last shoot. The idiot in charge played loud distracting music and one could not hear the sounds from Christina.

screenshot screenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Celeb Scandal Pics * Leaked Pics & Videos
German Stars - oops nude topless
Celebrity Videos - Naked / Topless / OOps / Paparazzi
trafman
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 23, 2011 6:45 am
kalle04 wrote:
Change is coming here at Christina Model

Christina has just completed her first video (Red Hot Mama) with all new HD video equipment. This is the hottest video she has done. We hope to get some more videos fast so we won't have to use anymore videos from the last shoot. The idiot in charge played loud distracting music and one could not hear the sounds from Christina.

screenshot screenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Not sure if I am gonna like these changes. Hopefully one of the them is that she loosens up, but airbrushed, over made-up, hair poofed up Christina has not been what I am looking for.
Jimmy Two Shoes
Good Poster
Added: Sep 24, 2011 5:15 pm
My favorite video is the one where she lays sideways on the bed and plays with the sex toy in a way where you can`t exactly see what she`s doing. What`s that? She does that in all her videos? Oh, I had no idea/ Wink
viclog1
Poster
Added: Sep 25, 2011 12:26 am
And guys, unless I'm getting blind... we have insertion! Very Happy Very Happy
DublAgent
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 25, 2011 1:14 pm
I like how they blame the loud distracting music on the previous "guy" they
got rid of. But Christina controls all that, she does it during the cam shows to.

EDIT: And after skimming through red hot momma, she still keeps looking at
someone for direction and what to do. I cant believe a girl her age doesn't
know how to be sexy or turn a man on. Fucking garbage, glad I didnt pay for it.
Kwelude
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 25, 2011 8:12 pm
DublAgent wrote:
I cant believe a girl her age doesn't know how to be sexy or turn a man on.
Agreed. Seems about the only thing she has going for her is huge breasts but in my opinion, her breasts aren't that great
Phoenix1010
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 25, 2011 9:36 pm
You assume that just because she's looking at someone for direction that she has no clue what to do. Even the best award-winning actors/actresses in Hollywood get direction from the person director/producer.

It is obvious that, because they had new equipment, they are trying to new things so of course she's going to take direction. The trick is to mask that you're taking direction which Christina can't do too well. But I'm used to seeing that on some modeling sites so it doesn't bother me too much.