Author
AXL27
Poster
Added: May 11, 2010 7:23 pm
Just to let you guys know and if Carpet has already mentioned this, sorry man. Well anyways, Carpet has found Lydia working on MFC as LydiaLove.

And her privates are awesome! I did a spy and man oh man that show was awesome. She showed more in 6 minutes than she ever did for a whole year while she was on SF. Nice little pussy and ass.

Give her a look at and say hi to her!

AXL
AXL27
Poster
Added: May 16, 2010 11:51 pm
Jazmin is on MFC as Yarinne and Darina is on there also ( I could not get her screen name but if you click in the search box and put in Bo or Bh you may find her. ) Also Jazmin is doing the same old soft core shit she has been doing since she joined CC. Nothing else different. I spent $20 to see the same old shit. And the craziest thing is that I saw more of her spreading her legs and rubbing her pussy on a free cap than I have ever seen her doing by paying her and hoping to catch a glimpse of her fuck hole. I just never learn lol

Hope that helps.
AXL
Kellenocte
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 17, 2010 12:49 am
AXL27 wrote:
Jazmin is on MFC as Yarinne and Darina is on there also ( I could not get her screen name but if you click in the search box and put in Bo or Bh you may find her. ) Also Jazmin is doing the same old soft core shit she has been doing since she joined CC. Nothing else different. I spent $20 to see the same old shit. And the craziest thing is that I saw more of her spreading her legs and rubbing her pussy on a free cap than I have ever seen her doing by paying her and hoping to catch a glimpse of her fuck hole. I just never learn lol

Hope that helps.
AXL

Fuckin' aye man. Will have to keep my eyes peeled on mfc more, for sure. Any chance those can be posted? They aren't SF after all.
AXL27
Poster
Added: May 17, 2010 3:42 am
I would have but I lost all my capping ability when I had to get my computer completley cleaned out. I did have camtasia but like I said it is gone and I am not paying for what they are asking.
FlamedLiquid
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 09, 2010 4:36 pm
Nyone know if Emmy, Yvi, or Aprill have gone topless yet? Or if they are on another site?
monkeyboy_v1
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 10, 2010 9:27 pm
Hi, im new here. I used to frequent secretfriends quite a lot a few years back.
But does anyone remember Becky, huge tits, little chunky, dark hair?? is she on any other sites now, as she is not on secretfriends anymore.
Also Roxana, blond hair, huuuge tittys, she has also left secretfriends, but is she anywhere else??

Any help is greatly received!!
leeapole
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 11, 2010 8:42 pm
Anyone seen Harlow? i emailed secretfriends and they said she has not left or they have not been told she has left!

Shame cos she looked dam fine when she did show!
jonny_rod
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 13, 2010 10:32 am
monkeyboy_v1 wrote:
Hi, im new here. I used to frequent secretfriends quite a lot a few years back.
But does anyone remember Becky, huge tits, little chunky, dark hair?? is she on any other sites now, as she is not on secretfriends anymore.
Also Roxana, blond hair, huuuge tittys, she has also left secretfriends, but is she anywhere else??

Any help is greatly received!!

i remember these 2 i actually used to email becky back in the day, nice girl her real name ia anka, don't know what happened she just stopped replying. I did hear she got pregnant but not sure, her whole studio has gone from secretfriends i don't know if they broadcast on any other cam sites i've never seen them.

i haven't seen roxana for year but jenny who used to be at the same studio is still on now and again, i did read somewhere that hey're sister but again not sure.
carpetmouse80
Good Poster
Added: Jun 16, 2010 3:17 am
yes, you can still see that studio on flirt4free and livejasmin...but the memorable faces are mostly gone...only malika still remains
tootall
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 29, 2010 1:24 am
Good news. Hollie is back on sf and shows a little more.
harper510
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 15, 2010 3:43 am
I noticed LeyLax was back recently. However the days she is scheduled she is not on. Anyone have info on her?
chacha
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 19, 2010 8:57 pm
Really need help!
Any1 know smth about JINKY (peekshows) - she's offline 4 very long time, may be some1 saw her anywhere else than Peekshows?
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Jul 23, 2010 4:34 pm
I changed the list of the top page of this thread today. The information of list is limited to the non-nude models. But I didn't check SF much recently. So I think the information of list is old. Please tell me if you think I need to correct the list.
grinn53
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 24, 2010 4:17 pm
Any fans of Reena from SF a while back? Spotted her at MFC this week. Still looks great.
sacyz045
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 04, 2010 3:04 am
Anyone know what happened to Miyabi