Author
marvini
Respected Poster
Added: Feb 24, 2014 3:24 pm
Breaking Bad, Ray Donovan, Walking Dead! These are the TV shows a person must see before one bites the dust.

However I'm open to suggestions, so what are your must see shows?
xxxalot
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 24, 2014 6:16 pm
Sons of Anarchy
Homeland
Banshee
Arrow
Nicki30
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 04, 2014 1:21 pm
i am a huge tv show fan.. My personal favourites are
battlestar galactica
breaking bad
Stargate SG-1
Stargate Atlantis
Lost
The Mentalist
MaXX5000
Poster
Added: Mar 05, 2014 5:09 am
I was opposed to Once upon a time but it's grown on me, give it a look. Some hot babes on there
Real_M
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 01, 2014 7:20 pm
Big Bang Theory
Game of Thrones
NCIS
wideload
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 18, 2014 1:42 pm
Current shows:

Game Of Thrones
Sherlock
Doctor Who (Selected classic episodes and all new episodes)

Older shows:

Battlestar Galactica (Newer version)
Band Of Brothers
X-Files (Seasons 1-5 maybe 6)

Special mentions:

Red Dwarf
Only Fools And Horses (up until they get rich)
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 20, 2014 12:59 am
MaXX5000 wrote:
I was opposed to Once upon a time but it's grown on me, give it a look. Some hot babes on there

Same here. I finally broke down and dl season one and fell in love with it. The fact that the 3 main characters are all women works perfectly but I think it has kept some guys away from it. It may look like a chick show but it really isn't.

I really liked how the flash backs were rather random and over time, they started coming together like pieces of a puzzle. They did a really nice job, I thought, of showing you how the evil characters slowly became evil. You find yourself feeling both sympathy and hatred for them!

I'm not as keen on season 2. What happened at the end of season one would have been better if it had happened at the end of season 2. But they probably didn't know when they wrote it if they were going to be renewed, so they wanted some closure. I would still give it an A- to season 1's A+.
Soon2BFit
Poster
Added: Apr 20, 2014 2:40 am
JB Wannabe wrote:
MaXX5000 wrote:

Same here. I finally broke down and dl season one and fell in love with it. The fact that the 3 main characters are all women works perfectly but I think it has kept some guys away from it. It may look like a chick show but it really isn't.

I really liked how the flash backs were rather random and over time, they started coming together like pieces of a puzzle. They did a really nice job, I thought, of showing you how the evil characters slowly became evil. You find yourself feeling both sympathy and hatred for them!

I'm not as keen on season 2. What happened at the end of season one would have been better if it had happened at the end of season 2. But they probably didn't know when they wrote it if they were going to be renewed, so they wanted some closure. I would still give it an A- to season 1's A+.

I'm just glad they got done with the Peter Pan storyline. That was dragging on and on and it got really boring after a while.
JetPilot424
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 03, 2014 6:52 pm
I feel "The Wire" has to be mentioned when it comes to must see shows.
If you like cop dramas and havent seen this, youre in for one hell of a ride!

Peep show (UK) is also really good, bit of "hide behind your pillow" embarassing comedy.

Sopranos was also excellent back in its day!