Author
BillieX
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 15, 2013 8:32 pm
All Sets in RapidShare are Broken
linuslucy
Poster
Added: Feb 04, 2014 4:50 am
That looks incredible! Any chance of posting with rapidgator? Thanks for all the great posts. It's good to see new stuff.
Added: Feb 04, 2014 4:06 pm
Thank you for the post. I had no problems using your download sites.
virgo_shaka
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 09, 2014 7:13 pm
tks
Toan10921
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 14, 2014 9:48 pm
so hot !!! I love her !
barlee
Poster
Added: Feb 19, 2014 4:02 am
mabes wrote:

Who is the girl with Kari

Check your PM
gingergauge
Poster
Added: Feb 22, 2014 3:50 am
Thanks walderama! Keep 'em coming buddy!
BTM
Very Respected Poster
Added: Feb 26, 2014 4:47 pm
I wish she would tease us with a good shot of her bald beaver Very Happy
gingergauge
Poster
Added: Mar 16, 2014 11:29 pm
Thanks Jokker!!!
BTM
Very Respected Poster
Added: Mar 17, 2014 12:31 am
I would just love to shoot a huge wad of man~goo all over her pretty face Very Happy Oh and thanks for the post. Very Happy
Bizzar3
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 18, 2014 3:09 am
Well thank for the heads up on the patty's set...looked good at the time,but should of known it was a bum set...
gingergauge
Poster
Added: Mar 23, 2014 11:57 pm
So, any theories as to why these (slightly) more risqué pics are being released now?

I assume Kari and Felix had an agreement (in writing) as to how revealing the pics could be on the website. Given that if you magnify them up, in a few pics, you can kinda, sorta, see a hint of pussy crack which they would never release in the past, perhaps that agreement had a time limit? Or is it possible Kari has agreed to release them for more $$$$$$?

Inquiring minds want to know.
Zellio2009
Good Poster
Added: Mar 24, 2014 10:26 am
Or maybe the rumors of Kari retiring were not true?

And quite a few of these new pics show a LOT more then just a hint of pussy...
rockhopper78
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 25, 2014 5:52 am
gingergauge wrote:
So, any theories as to why these (slightly) more risqué pics are being released now?

I assume Kari and Felix had an agreement (in writing) as to how revealing the pics could be on the website. Given that if you magnify them up, in a few pics, you can kinda, sorta, see a hint of pussy crack which they would never release in the past, perhaps that agreement had a time limit? Or is it possible Kari has agreed to release them for more $$$$$$?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Most likely it's just Felix is desperate for money and he figures he can swindle some people by promising them uncensored previously unreleased content which is mostly a disappointment. I mean come on that zip set was highly disappointing and one of the best sets that could have ever been which was "Double Lust" recently, turned out to be completely censored. If he showed stuff like that set uncensored, he can have my money. But I think he's just lying and has no plans to release anything too revealing but as long as there's some suckers out there willing to pay he'll occasionally release a "new" set.
Bizzar3
Respected Poster
Added: May 17, 2014 3:23 am
Well the St.Patty's Day set is just how described, ... Slips. Nothing else. Pretty good bunghole shots,though not great, and pussy slips with partially shot lips and pink with a coin blocking the goods out...